SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Dial is proud to announce they have been named the winner of three national beauty awards in 2016. The brand was not only recognized for their exceptional body care products, but also for being a brand with quality products providing incredible consumer value. As one of America's most trusted brands for 69 years, Dial makes it a consistent goal to deliver healthy results for everybody. With these principals in mind, Dial is humbled to have received such recognition in 2016 and is excited to continue this streak throughout 2017.
Below is the complete list of beauty awards the brand has received to-date in 2016:
- Allure: Dial Coconut Water Body Wash won Best of Beauty for "Best Steals"
- Family Circle: Dial Advanced Bar Soap won Best Beauty Buy for "Bar Soap"
- People StyleWatch: Dial Advanced Bar Soap won Affordable Beauty for "The Best New Beauty Products Under $25" and was named "things you never knew you needed"
In order to effectively kick off 2017, Dial intends to continue the momentum with the release of two new innovative body washes and foaming hand wash products:
- Dial® Coconut Milk Body Wash (available at grocery, drug and mass retailers nationwide for suggested retail price of $4.49) is formulated with innovative technology for up to 12 hour moisture release and helps keep skin feeling healthy and soft all day.
- Dial® Hibiscus Water Body Wash (available at grocery, drug and mass retailers nationwide for suggested retail price of $4.49) is formulated with fragrance technology for up to 12 hours of freshness and helps keep skin feeling healthy and fresh.
- Dial Complete® Kitchen Collection Foaming Hand Wash (available at grocery, drug and mass retailers nationwide for suggested retail price of $2.49) is formulated to kill 99.99% of common kitchen bacteria such as salmonella, e-coli, listeria and shigella and eliminate common food odors. The Dial Complete Kitchen Collection comes in Fresh Lavender and Citrus Sunburst scents.
Additionally, more exciting upcoming 2017 launches include Dial® for Men Recharge Revitalizing Body Wash (available at grocery, drug and mass retailers nationwide for suggested retail price of $4.49).
"As a brand that works diligently to ensure our products provide quality and affordable care for everybody, Dial is honored to have been recognized for our commitment to healthy skin," said Justin Giouzepis, Vice President of Marketing, Henkel Body Care. "Dial is excited to take the success of 2016 and continue it throughout the New Year."
Dial products are available at grocery stores, drugstores, and mass retailers nationwide.
For additional information on Dial Soap, please visit http://www.dialsoap.com/.
Henkel in North America
Henkel markets a wide range of well-known consumer and industrial brands in North America, including Dial® soaps, Persil®, Purex® and all® laundry detergents, Snuggle® fabric softeners, Schwarzkopf® hair care, Right Guard® antiperspirants, got2b® hair gels, and Loctite® adhesives. Visit www.henkel-northamerica.com for more information.
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. In 2015, Henkel reported sales of 18.1 billion euros (20.1 billion US dollars), adjusted operating profit of 2.9 billion euros (3.2 billion US dollars). Its three top brands, Persil (detergent), Schwarzkopf (hair care) and Loctite (adhesives) generated more than 6 billion euros (around 6.6 billion US dollars) in combined sales. Henkel employs around 50,000 people globally – a passionate and highly diverse team, united by a strong company culture, a common purpose to create sustainable value, and shared values. As a recognized leader in sustainability, Henkel holds top positions in many international indices and rankings. Henkel's preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX. For more information, please visit www.henkel.com.
Dial Social Handles:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dial-wins-three-national-beauty-awards-300434714.html