Discover What's New at the Big Bang Information and Communications Technology Forum
Mitch Joel, Ethan Song (Frank & Oak), Vincent Guyaux and Failwatching among the guest speakers at the 11th edition
MONTREAL, March 21, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - The Association québécoise des technologies (AQT) is pleased to announce the 11th edition of the Big Bang, its annual ICT marketing forum, which will welcome sales and marketing executives of innovative SMEs, on May 15 and 16, 2013. In addition to a series of distinguished speakers, this edition's completely revamped and brand new formula will focus on practical exercises and cleverly orchestrated meetings between participants. To foster networking quality, executives and sales and marketing managers are invited to a private retreat at Château Bromont.
A BRANDING FORUM
The new Big Bang formula, whose theme is "Dare, Experience, Shine!", proposes a practical, action-based approach to equip participants so that, upon their return, they can take concrete action to promote their products and services.
"The new program enables executives to master a new set of beneficial and avant-garde practices for the commercialization of innovation, and fosters business development and commitment," commented Nicole Martel, Chief Executive Officer of AQT.
DARE: MAJOR LECTURES AND TESTIMONIALS
Self-reflections and corporate reflections—Some of the major lectures:
- Mitch Joel previews his new book CTRL ALT DEL: REBOOT. 5 movements that will change business forever.
- The Best Product and Brand Failures in the World: Failwatching. Expert analysts identify losing strategies, useless risks and positioning errors.
- Business Synergy - Knowing Yourself Better Means Better Sales. In an interactive context using scientifically tested tools, Richard Durand helps participants assess their type of functioning.
Entrepreneurs reveal their winning practices:
- Secrets behind online branding, winning sales practices witnessed within Apple and internationally, as well as behind-the-scenes rebranding of a company, along with repositioning opportunities that are not to be missed.
EXPERIENCE: EXPERT WORKSHOPS AND CASE STUDIES
A marketing case study directed by Professor Roy Toffoli, Director of the IT Executive MBA Program, will be offered to all participants interested in the implementation of marketing strategies.
Also, following a call for content, six workshops were selected for the development and mastery of tools and processes:
- Telemarketing: 90 minutes to update your approach
- SaaS Pricing Strategies: 90 minutes to help you model your offer
- Sales Process: 90 minutes to optimize your sales management
- Multi-Platform Marketing: 90 minutes to integrate different channels of communication
- Google Analytic: 90 minutes on opportunities offered by Web analyses
- Sales Reps, Talk to Your Buyers: 90 minutes to identify your sales champions
SHINE: EXTRME NETWORKING
Revise your elevator pitch! AQT ambassadors will introduce you to potential partners you identified using the very detailed participant's guide or the dedicated LinkedIn group.
LIMITED ATTENDANCE FOR THE 2013 EDITION!
The new formula was a success… Word spread quickly and only 50 places are available, with priority given to AQT members. Register today at www.lebigbang.net.
Event organizers would like to thank the Big Bang partners. Leadership Partner: Allstream. Platinum Partner : IBM. Gold partners: Essor, Fond de Solidarité des Travailleurs du Québec, K3, Legault Joly Thiffault, Miller Thomson, VSM. Silver partner: iweb. Audiovisual partner: SONAV. Media partner: LesAffaires. Thank you to the Ministère des Finances et de l'Économie du Québec.
ABOUT THE ICT INDUSTRY
The ICT (Information and Communications Technology) industry is driven by nearly 2,000 SMEs that generate a collective $8 billion in revenue and create more than 50 % of the 130,000 jobs in this field. As industry pioneers, these companies dedicate one third of their resources to research and innovation. With 70% of firms recognized for overseas marketing, ICT SMEs contribute to Quebec's outreach and wealth.
About the Quebec Technology Association (AQT) www.aqt.ca
The Quebec Technology Association promotes innovative SMEs in the ICT industry by helping their CEOs and management teams reach business development objectives. Now the largest ICT business network in Quebec, the AQT, a non-profit, self-funded organization, provides its 500 member and affiliate companies with local and international networking opportunities, as well as business comparison and improvement tools - true building blocks of success!
SOURCE Quebec Technology Association (AQT)
More by this Source
Announcement of the three finalists for the 2013 Investissement Québec CEO of the Year Award
Feb 11, 2013, 16:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.