LONDON, Jan. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Panels refer to displays that display information in various forms such as text, video, picture, and others. These are used in several applications, such as TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, tablet, mobile phone, automotive, digital signage, and others. The panel technologies have been changing rapidly and moreover the panel industry is experiencing overcapacity due to the production improvements and capacity expansion by several major players. Despite the overcapacity, the market has been increasing at a significant rate and is expected to continue to do so during the forecast period, aided by technological advancements, decreasing cost of raw materials and efficient production.
- Analysis of the panel market which has been segmented based on technology, size, form factor, resolution, application, and geography
- The analysis of market dynamics based on factors such as key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges that influence the growth of the market along with, the value chain analysis of the panel market
- Detailed competitive landscape of the key players with an in-depth market share analysis, along with their growth strategies
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been applied for the analysis of the panel market. Illustrative analysis, segmentation, and forecast of the market in the major geographies have been done to provide an overall view of the market
- Detailed profiles of the key companies present in the panel market, along with their growth strategies
The global market for panel is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.60% between 2015 and 2020. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue to lead the market and is the hub for several panel vendors. The market in North America, Europe, and RoW regions has been growing significantly and is expected to witness higher rate of growth during the forecast period. The increasing demand for large-size UHD display for TVs, rising demand for digital signage and automotive displays is expected to drive this growth.
This panel market report includes the detailed analysis of market dynamics, Porter's Five Forces model, value chain, competitive landscape, and market scenario during the forecast period. The report profiles the key players in the panel market with their respective market share analysis. The prominent players profiled in this report are LG Display Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Samsung electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Innolux Corporation (Taiwan), AU Optronics Corp. (Taiwan), Sharp Corporation (Japan), Japan Display Inc. (Japan), BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. (China), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), HannStar Display Corporation (Taiwan), Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd. (Taiwan), and others.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3312694/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48