DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Thought leaders from across the full span of the information technology (IT) industry industry will lead the CompTIA Communities Executive Board in 2016, the nonprofit trade association announced today.
The executive board's 26 members, representing technology manufacturers, distributors, service and solution providers, consultants and others, work collaboratively to provide guidance and insight that helps CompTIA fulfill its mission to advance the IT industry.
"Each of these leaders understands the business climate technology companies are operating in and the market issues they face," says Nancy Hammervik, senior vice president, industry relations, CompTIA. "More importantly, the diversity of this group assures that points of view from across the industry are represented. That's essential for CompTIA as we seek to generate support for new initiatives and encourage greater industry participation."
CompTIA Communities Executive Board members for 2016, identified by their community or council affiliation, are:
- Advancing Women in IT – Michelle Ragusa-McBain, Cisco and Cristina Greysman, Sungard Availability Services
- ANZ Channel – Nick Beaugeard, HubOne and Kellie Hackney, Kaseya International
- Canadian IT Business – Douglas Brown, Xerox Canada and Brian Jeffries, formerly with Cisco
- Cloud – Jason Bystrak, Ingram Micro and Samantha Ciaccia, Datto
- Future Leaders – Brittani Von Roden, VAR Dynamics and Rory Jackson, Business Continuity Technologies
- IT Security – Chris Johnson, Untangled Solutions and Ron Culler, Secure Designs, Inc.
- IT Services and Support – Aaron Acker, Deployment Pro, LLC and Robert Hausman, Group50 Consulting
- Managed Print Services – Tawnya Stone, GreatAmerica Financial and Jeff Bendix, Bendix Imaging
- Managed Services – Vince Tinnirello, Anchor Network Solutions and Kelly O'Bray, LogicNow
- UK Channel – Kristian Wright, Inbay Ltd. and Steve Ross, Shackleton Technologies
- Human Services Information Technology Advisory Group – John Petraborg, HP Enterprise and Kumar Rachuri, Adobe
- Space Enterprise Council – Rosanna Sattler, Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP
- State & Local Government and Education Council – John Stuhrenberg, AT&T
Mary Ellen Grom, SYNNEX Corporation and Barry Williams, Comcast Business serve as the CompTIA Board of Directors' liaisons to the Communities Executive Board. Jim Hamilton, vice president, member communities, is CompTIA's staff liaison to the board.
To learn more about CompTIA's member communities and councils and about the value of membership in the association visit https://www.comptia.org/about-us/our-story/membership.