- Gartner's definition of the Managed Mobility Services Market: Gartner defines managed mobility services as those that "encompass the IT and business process services provided by external service providers required to plan, procure, provision, activate, manage and support mobile devices, mobile network services, related mobile management systems, mobile applications and application stores."
- Core MMS deliverables: Gartner categorizes core deliverables for MMS into six categories: sourcing and logistics management, mobile service management, device and system management, application and collaboration management, security and content management, and program and financial management.
- DMI managed services: DMI is the market leader and state-of-the-art provider of managed services including: IoT-, Cloud-, Device-, Mobility-, Software-, IT-, and Analytics-as-a-Service offerings.
- True integrated approach to managed mobility services: DMI provides the necessary expertise and end-to-end managed services to provide organizations with all the benefits and none of the burdens of realizing their mobility initiatives. DMI introduces its Mobility-as-a-Service offering that combines all facets of MMS to deliver a complete solution, including:
- Secure cloud infrastructures
- Solution management for EMM, TEM/WEM, optimization, administration and resolution
- 24x7 global service center support
- Global device provisioning, logistics and depot services
- Devices and associated carrier plans
- Purpose built SaaS offerings for inspections, audits, surveys, situation awareness and analytics
- Mobile application and platform management
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
"With hundreds of successful implementations completed, our teams deliver the mobility solutions that help our customers make the digital transformation successfully and seamlessly. We believe being selected for the second year in a row as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for MMS is a testament to the work we have done to drive mobile innovation through our end-to-end services."
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services, Worldwide by Katja Ruud, Leif-Olof Wallin, Eric Goodness, October 27, 2016.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
DMI, the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
US - Kim Dearborn
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
International -Laura Cahill
Corporate - Alika Nagpaul
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130731/MM56613LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dmi-recognized-as-a-leader-in-the-gartner-magic-quadrant-for-managed-mobility-services-worldwide-for-the-second-year-in-a-row-300359529.html