DocAuto Unveils New and Improved Refiling Module for WorkSite
ATLANTA, Sept. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today DocAuto is proud to make note of a major upgrade from the popular Refiling Server application to the new and improved Refiling Module for WorkSite. Refiling Module for WorkSite replaces the legacy Refiling Server and Refiling Server Enterprise applications with a DocAuto Server Module that is packed with more features and capabilities than ever. This Module takes refiling out of the hands of end-users, and completely eliminates user-driven or client-side refiling of structural or document metadata or security.
Developed over five years ago in cooperation with Interwoven (at the time) and the world's largest user of WorkSite, the prior Refiling applications built a firm foundation of superior functionality with uncompromising reliability. The new Refiling Module for WorkSite raises the bar even higher, with the astoundingly fast performance, powerful monitoring and notification capabilities, enterprise-level scheduling and scalability, and the other features inherent in the DocAuto Server platform.
Key Features Include:
- Allowing the metadata and/or security on documents to be refiled as they are added to or moved between folders
- Refiling metadata and/or security as folders are added or moved within, between, or into WorkSpaces
- Comprehensive "compliance" refiling of all WorkSpaces, folders, and documents
- Filtering WorkSpaces, folders, or searches by any combination of metadata or security, by structure type, or parent-child relationships between structures
- Filtering of document refiling processes based on any combination of metadata
- Changing metadata values (search parameters) on searches, if desired
- Allowing security changes to be pushed to all structures and all documents within a WorkSpace
- Allowing documents that exist in multiple folders to have "accumulated" or combined security in order to make sure all ethical wall and other security requirements are respected
- Recording changes made to document metadata or security in the document history, now with new granular filtering capabilities on history events
- Allowing total control over which metadata fields are changed on documents or structures, when, and why
- Notifying users or administrators when specific refiling events occur
To learn more about this DocAuto Server Module or other DocAuto Products and Services, please contact DocAuto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DocAuto, Inc. provides solutions that make it easier to collaborate, reduce risk, optimize performance and increase user engagement. With over fifteen years in software development and over 250,000 users worldwide, DocAuto provides leading-edge software and best-in-class consulting services, and is a name that is known and trusted within the legal industry. Since 1997, DocAuto has been committed to making it easier for its customers to share information, manage content and data securely from start to finish, and customize what information users should see, want to see and need to see. DocAuto makes matter-centricity, e-mail management and other content management operations flexible, seamless and secure.
For more information about DocAuto, call 800-DocAuto or email email@example.com.
David Kiefer, CEO
Phone: 770.242.6747 x112
Drew Prosperi, Marketing & Communications Specialist
Phone: 770.242.6747 x127
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE DocAuto, Inc.