LONDON, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- India is the world's 2nd largest producer of vegetables in the world next only to China. But the fruit and vegetable processing industry in India is highly decentralized. A large number of units are in the small scale sector, having small capacities up to 250 tonnes per annum though big Indian and multinational companies have capacities in the range of 30 tonnes per hour or so. Hence India now ranks only third in the production of Dried and Preserved vegetables.
In Dried and Preserved vegetable market high return is usually in the export market, especially Europe. The export customers are mostly ready-to-eat food manufacturers and hotel chains in those countries. Any economic slowdown in Europe or other export markets would negatively affect the businesses of export customers which in turn would affect the order quantity and hence the Dried and preserved vegetable market.
This report covers a detailed analysis of 5 companies which are spread across different regions around India. The objective of this report is to analyze the current scenario of the Indian dried and preserved vegetables market and to project the market growth over the next 5 financial years.
According to NOVONOUS the dried and preserved vegetables market of India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16% by the year 2020. The supportive agro-climatic conditions, potential domestic market, cost competitiveness, and government support are some of the key factors which will drive the growth of this industry.
This report provides end-user-wise, processing method-wise and product-wise insights on dried vegetables market in India, growth drivers and inhibitors, key trends, profiles of key players, major challenges for new players, current and future trends and recommendations for policy makers, service providers & investors.
The report also have an case study of Artocarpus Foods Private Limited which was setup in Kannur district of Kerala on May 2015. How It has become the first full-fledged jackfruit processing venture in India was discussed in the report.
Apart from that a sample business plan has been provided which gives a glimpse of activities to be performed in order to establish a new vegetable dehydration plant in Kerala.
Spanning over 96 pages and 76 exhibits, report presents an in-depth assessment of the Dried and Preserved Vegetable Market in India till 2020.
Scope of Dried and Preserved Vegetables Market in India 2016 - 2020 Report
- This report provides detailed information about Dried and Preserved Vegetables market in India including future market forecasts up to 2020.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on Dried and Preserved Vegetables industry.
- This report provides detailed information on end-user segment wise (food processing, retail) growth forecasts for Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on product wise (onion, garlic, tomato, carrot, cabbage, beans/lentils, coriander, okra) growth forecasts for Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for Dried and Preserved Vegetables market in India market.
- This study also identifies various policies related to Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- This report has detailed profiles 5 key players in Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report provides detailed information on export-import (EXIM) scenario in Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- This report covers in details the competitive landscape in Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Indian Dried and Preserved Vegetables market.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4012278/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers