MUMBAI, India, June 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau has recently added DrugPatentWatch to its extensive list of Online Databases. (http://www.bharatbook.com/drugpatentwatch-tour.pdf)
DrugPatentWatch provides comprehensive information on pharmaceutical, drug patents and their expirations. This value-added information supports the critical business functions of patent agents and attorneys, generic and branded pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers, healthcare payers, and investors. DrugPatentWatch concentrates deep knowledge on more than 6,400 small-molecule drugs and 2,300 generic ingredients from 1,700 branded and generic pharmaceutical companies and 700 suppliers, and more than 4,400 active and expired US patents and 74,000 international patents spanning 93 countries and regional patent offices.
- Patent litigation
- Paragraph IV challenges
- International patent families, patent priority, and PCT information
- Patent maintenance, reexamination, interference, and disclaimer
- Patent claim types (compound, use, formulation, etc.)
- Full-text patent downloads
- Suppliers, manufacturers, re-labels, and private labels
- FDA exclusivity
- Clinical trial information
- Search by therapeutic class and dosage type
- Historical Archives
- Drug master files
- Leading drug sales figures
- Tentative approvals (an indicator of impending generic entrants)
- Data export search results to .xls or .csv formats.
DrugPatentWatch Supports Critical Business Decisions
Payers: Formulary and pharmacy & therapeutics (P&T)
Anticipate future budget requirements and proactively identify generic sources
Branded pharmaceutical manufacturers
Assess past successes of patent challengers and elucidate research paths of competitors
Inform portfolio management decisions on future drug development
Patent agents and attorneys
A purpose-built streamlined interface for drug patent and related information
Wholesalers and distributors
Predict branded drug patent expiration, identify generic suppliers, and prevent overstock of branded drugs.
DrugPatentWatch Product Screens :-
- Links to recent and impending patent expirations are provided.
- Patents and FDA exclusivity are also indexed by year and searchable by month
- The Premium and Ultimate Plans enable searches by therapeutic class and by dosage
- Graphs and Annual Sales are also provided in the Premium and Ultimate Plans
- The search fields for patent numbers, NDA, Applicant Name, Tradename, and Generic Name auto-fill as you type in your search to show you valid options
- The Premium and Ultimate Plans also include patent activities and Paragraph IV challenges, which can indicate which patents, may prematurely expire, be invalidated, or withdrawn.
- Archives dating from 2000 through present are also included in the Premium and Ultimate Plans.
Other features of the database:
Browse the database by clicking on any drug name, company name, patent number, etc. The formatted data output for each search presents you with context-specific information relevant to your query.
DrugPatentWatch also lets you search by:
- FDA exclusivity type (e.g. Orphan Drug, NCE, Patent Challenge, etc.)
- Therapeutic class
- Dosage type (Aerosol, Injectable, Patch, etc.)
- Approval date
- Annual sales (top 200 drugs)
- Data export
- Patent claims and pdf download
- Dynamic graphs
- Paragraph iv challenge and tentative approvals
- Drug master files
- Clinical trials
Request for Free trial: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample_Database.asp?dbID=2
For more information on the database http://www.bharatbook.com/drugpatentwatch-tour.pdf
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
Bharat Book Bureau
UK: +44 7405 208461
USA/Canada - 1-866-279-8368 (Toll free)
India: +91-22-27810772, 27810773
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau