E-SoftSys develops Customer Portal for ezStorage
BLUE BELL, Pa., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- E-SoftSys™, developer of Self Storage Manager™ – one of leading management software programs for the self-storage industry, announced today the deployment of the online Customer Portal module for ezStorage Corporation™, the largest self-storage company in the Baltimore-Washington region with 46 large storage facilities.
The new online Customer Portal represents a significant upgrade to the previous ezPay system, allowing customers greater control in managing their account.
"The Customer Portal provides our tenants online access to their account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," said Todd Manganaro, CEO of ezStorage. "In this electronic age, with the web being such a central part of conducting business, our tenants will benefit immensely from this portal. The feedback we have received so far from our tenants has been positive. We have been using Self Storage Manager for over 9 years. The E-SoftSys development team listens to customers and continues to provide enhancements and modules that assist ezStorage in improving customer service and making the operations more efficient."
According to Kat Shenoy, President and CEO of E-SoftSys, "ezStorage is our first large operator client and we truly appreciate the input we have received from them in the development of enhancements and add-on modules. ezStorage has always been an early adaptor of technology and over the past 9 years they have implemented several new technologies offered by E-SoftSys such as the e-CRM module, Pay at Kiosk, Online Reservation and Payment interface."
"E-SoftSys has always done its very best to bring technology to small, mid-size and large operators at an affordable cost and with an exceptional after sales support. Customer Portal is yet another innovative module from E-SoftSys that will assist storage operators of any size to provide better customer service to their tenants, while reducing labor costs related to routine tenant account maintenance tasks," added Shenoy.
E-SoftSys, a Member of the Microsoft Partner Network, is a technology leader for the self-storage industry, with products and services that include:
- Self Storage Manager Comprehensive management software for single and multi-facility operators.
- e-CRM Fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module, designed specifically for the self-storage industry and multi-facility operators, with interfaces to leading phone systems, call center systems, etc. e-CRM is currently being used by several large operators with a combined total of 900 plus sites in USA and Canada.
- Customer Portal Customer Portal module can be easily customized to match the look and feel of storage operator's main website and to meet the unique requirements of each storage operator. Additional features can also be quickly added.
- Other Modules INSOMNIACTM Kiosk Interface, Late2Lien Interface, Online Reservations, Rentals & Payments, QlikViewTM Business Intelligence and Analytics Interface, Mobile Websites, XPS, iPadTM/Tablet-based Site Walk Through and Audit module, and more.
- Lead Aggregator Interface CubeSmart, Sparefoot, USStorageLocator, USstoragesearch.com.
- 24x7 Customer Support with Dedicated Team and Project Manager assigned for large operator implementations, as well as periodic upgrades to the software programs.
- Training Videos In addition to the free training that is provided by our implementation and support team, over 300 Training Videos are available to customers, where a customer can choose any function or report in Self Storage Manager or e-CRM and get instant training on that topic.
Self Storage Manager has been implemented by many single and multi-facility companies in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. For more information, please contact E-SoftSys at 800-469-1740 Ext. 1, or by visiting www.selfstoragemanager.com or Click here to email us.
ezStorage Corporation, headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, is one of the nation's leading self storage operators with 41,000 units throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC. Since 1987, ezStorage's attention to customer service, architectural detail, cleanliness and safety has earned them an unmatched reputation in the industry and among consumers. Visit www.ezstorage.com for locations and details.
Media Contact: Manuel Thomas, E-SoftSys LLC, 800-469-1740 x1, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com