Early 4th of July Sales Spark Big Savings On Summer's Best Buys FatWallet.com offers five smart shopping tips for what to buy in July sales events.
BELOIT, Wis., June 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet.com, the preferred online resource for millions of smart consumers, offers online shoppers a direct path to hidden savings in July as the top retailers launch 4th of July sales earlier than ever before. Starting the weekend before the holiday (June 28), consumers can take advantage of deep discounts on items for Independence Day parties and celebrations, as well as some of the best deals and pricing of the year on summer toys and games, air conditioners, outdoor living gear and accessories, and laptop and computers.
"Taking advantage of early holiday sales events offers smart shoppers a bigger selection for styles, colors and savings on higher quality products while they're in stock," stated Brent Shelton, FatWallet spokesperson. "Those shopping through FatWallet can double up on savings by stacking increased cash back with summer discounts."
5 tips for what to buy in July:
- Early 4th of July sales offer consumers a chance to cash in on July's hot buys without sacrificing their holiday weekend fun time. Look to stack early discounts with increased cash back to bolster savings.
- Laptops and computers see sharp price drops in July. Shopping ahead of the busy back to school sales season can assure buying from a better selection of models and features.
- Outdoor sports gear, toys and games can all be found on sale throughout the month.
- Summer clothing sales start to sizzle mid-July. Look for B1G1 sales on tank tops, sandals, shorts and deep discounts on swimwear and eyewear.
- Like June, home improvement sales are readily available as many many Americans choose to use vacation time for working outside around the home. Look for sales on paints, stains, tools and building materials, especially early in the month.
A 4th of July Cash Back Sale from FatWallet.com features a convenient one-stop solution for online shoppers to compare all the holiday savings, including increased cash back rewards from top stores like Home Depot, Dell, HP, Sears, JCPenney and dozens more. In addition to cash back up to 20%, online retailers are aggressively offering up to 75% discounts on a variety of big ticket items like appliances, furniture, mattresses and electronics. The cash back sale also includes other stores like Expedia, Living Social, American Eagle and Jos A Bank offering steep discounts on summer travel, local events and summer clothing. The annual promotion runs from June 28 through July 6.
About FatWallet: As the preferred online resource for millions of savvy consumers, FatWallet rewards consumers by providing cash back on purchases while also providing access to thousands of coupons, discounts, and promotions at over 1,500 retailers including eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, and Amazon. FatWallet members have earned more than $50 million to date. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where savvy shoppers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Ebates Inc., which owns and operates the world's most rewarding online shopping programs.