SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Edmunds.com, the premier destination for car shopping, has honored 17 Philadelphia area car dealerships with its fourth annual Five Star Dealer Awards. The awards recognize select car dealers who earned the highest overall rating for customer satisfaction in Edmunds.com's dealer "Sales Ratings."
"Today's consumers have more information at their fingertips than ever before, but each individual car-buyer has different wants and needs from their next car," says Edmunds.com CEO Avi Steinlauf. "Congratulations to all the winners of the Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award for upholding the longstanding tradition of putting the customer first, earning excellent reviews from their community for providing thoughtful, personalized experiences that truly help people get where they need to go."
The 17 Philadelphia area dealers recognized by Edmunds.com are:
- Ardmore Toyota Scion – Ardmore, PA.
- Colonial Nissan – Feasterville Trevose, PA.
- Conicelli Honda – Conshohocken, PA.
- Conicelli Hyundai – Conshohocken, PA.
- Conicelli Toyota Scion Conshohocken – Conshohocken, PA.
- Del Toyota Scion – Thorndale, PA.
- Eisenhauer Nissan – Wernersville, PA.
- Faulkner Toyota Trevose – Trevose, PA.
- Infiniti of Willow Grove – Willow Grove, PA.
- Jeff D'Ambrosio Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram – Downingtown, PA.
- Martin Main Line Honda – Ardmore, PA.
- Outten Chevrolet of Hamburg – Hamburg, PA.
- Peruzzi Scion – Hatfield, PA.
- Piazza Acura of Ardmore – Ardmore, PA.
- Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram – Reading, PA.
- Scott Honda of West Chester – West Chester, PA.
- Team Toyota of Langhorne – Langhorne, PA.
To be eligible for the Five Star Dealer Award, the dealer partner must have earned an overall sales rating of five stars generated by car shoppers on Edmunds.com – with a minimum of 20 reviews during the previous two years – as of December 31, 2015.
Car shoppers can look up the reviews and ratings for any dealer in their area on Edmunds.com's "Find a Dealer" page at http://www.edmunds.com/dealer-reviews/. Winning dealerships are distinguished by The Five Star Dealer badge.
Dealers interested in participating in Edmunds.com's Dealer Partner program are encouraged to visit the Dealer Center at http://www.edmunds.com/dealers/ or call 1-855-EDMUNDS.
About Edmunds.com, Inc.
Car shopping destination Edmunds.com serves nearly 20 million visitors each month. With Edmunds.com Price Promise®, shoppers can buy smarter with instant, upfront prices for cars and trucks currently for sale at 10,000 dealer franchises across the U.S. Shoppers can browse not only dealer inventory, but also vehicle reviews, shopping tips, photos, videos and feature stories on both Edmunds' wired site and on its acclaimed mobile apps. Regarded as one of the best places to work in Southern California, Edmunds.com was also named one of "The World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 in Automotive" by Fast Company. Edmunds welcomes all car-shopping questions on its free Live Help Line at 1-855-782-4711 and firstname.lastname@example.org, via text at ED411 and on Twitter and Facebook. The company is based in Santa Monica, Calif. and has a satellite office in downtown Detroit, Mich., but you can find Edmunds from anywhere on YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and Flipboard.