NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- A number of Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP's partners and initiatives have been honored with nominations for Euromoney Legal Media Group's 2017 Women in Business Law awards. These prestigious awards recognize leading women attorneys in various practice areas as well as law firms' commitment to gender diversity, innovation, pro bono, and other initiatives.
The following partners are shortlisted in their respective practice areas:
- Antonia Apps – Rising star: Litigation
- Deborah Festa – Best in structured finance (including securitization & derivatives)
- Lauren Hanrahan – Best in banking & finance (including project finance)
- Elizabeth Besio Hardin – Best in structured finance (including securitization & derivatives) – Ms. Hardin won this category in both 2015 and 2016
- Atara Miller – Best in media & entertainment
- Fiona Schaeffer – Best in antitrust/competition
- Georgiana Slade – Best in wealth management – Ms. Slade was the 2015 winner in this category
- Karen Wong – Best in banking & finance (including project finance); Best in energy, natural resources & mining (Ms. Wong won this category in 2014)
The firm also received a regional nomination for North America in the US West category, as well as nominations for the following categories:
- Best gender diversity initiative by international firm
- Best international firm Latin America practice
- Most innovative international firm
- Best international firm for work-life balance
- Best international firm for pro bono work
- Best international firm for talent management
- Best international firm for women in business law
The awards will be announced at a ceremony in New York on June 8.
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP is a leading international law firm that provides innovative legal services to clients around the world. Founded in New York 150 years ago, Milbank has offices in Beijing, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, Munich, São Paulo, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington, DC. Milbank's lawyers collaborate across practices and offices to help the world's leading commercial, financial and industrial enterprises, as well as institutions, individuals and governments, achieve their strategic objectives. For more information please visit www.milbank.com.
From: Jocelyn De Carvalho, Public Relations Manager; 212-530-5509; firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eight-milbank-partners-shortlisted-for-euromoney-lmg-americas-women-in-business-law-awards-300445377.html