"Biosciences: The fastest growing application segment in the electrically conductive adhesives market"
The bioscience application is the fastest growing segment of the global electrically conductive adhesives market. The high growth is attributed to the use of ECAs for numerous applications such as, displays and touchscreens, medical monitors, medical MRI & X-ray scanners, and hearing aids, among others. As ECAs have the flexibility and fast curing properties along with high strength in bonding, these are being increasingly used in the bioscience industry.
"Acrylic based adhesives to experience maximum growth"
Acrylic based electrically conductive adhesives have good chemical, UV (ultra-violet) and shear resistance. They also have a wide temperature range from -40? F to 300?F, and a shelf life of about two years. These adhesives are used in various applications such as, electrical bonding and EMI (electromagnetic) shielding. Due to their excellent adhesion and fast curing nature, acrylic based electrically conductive adhesives are expected to experience the highest growth during the forecast period.
"Emerging economies are driving the growth of the global electrically conductive adhesives market"
The Asia-Pacifc region has emerged as a lucrative market for smartphones, which make use of electrically conductive adhesives. China is the largest manufacturer of automotives in the Asia-Pacific region, which has further increased the growth of ECAs in this region. In the rest of the world region, the demand for mobile handsets and computing devices is expected to increase in Saudi Arabia leading to the demand for ECAs in the consumer electronics application.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The breakdown of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 20%, Tier 2 – 32%, and Others - 48%
- By Designation - C level - 18%, Director level - 27%, and Others - 55%
- By Region - North America - 35%, Europe - 30%, Asia-Pacific - 20%, the Middle East & Africa - 10%, and South America - 5%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), H.B. Fuller Company (U.S.), Master Bond Inc. (U.S.), Panacol-Elosol GmbH (Germany), Aremco Products, Inc. (U.S.), Dow Corning (U.S.), and 3M Company (U.S.).
This market is segmented on the basis of application, chemistry, filler material, type and region. In terms of application, automotives held the largest market share, in terms of value. The biosciences application is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. The high growth is due to the increasing penetration of ECA usage in biosciences applications such as, medical monitors, hearing aids, medical X-ray scanners, among others. In terms of chemistry, the market is segmented into epoxy, acrylic, silicone, and polyurethane, among others. The acrylic based adhesives market is projected to grow at the highest rate due to the various beneficial properties such as, fast curing and good adhesion, and chemical resistance.
Reasons to buy this report:
This research report is focused on various levels of analyses—industry trends, market share analysis of key players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the overall views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the electrically conductive adhesives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the top manufacturers in the global electrically conductive adhesives.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the global electrically conductive adhesives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the global market for electrically conductive adhesives
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global electrically conductive adhesives market- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the electrically conductive adhesives market.
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information: Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 208 816 85 48 Website:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electrically-conductive-adhesives-market-by-type-chemistry-application-filler-material---global-forecast-to-2021-300368433.html