LONDON, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Electromagnetic compatibility of a device or system is an important aspect from the safety and protection point of view. Electromagnetic compatibility ensures that a device won't interfere with its surrounded device or system and also immune enough to sustain standard performance under subjected electromagnetic environment. The portability of the electronics devices raise a challenge for EMC engineers, and it influences the design of the final product. The electromagnetic interference can be in two forms—radiated and conducted type. Different electronic test equipment are used to measure these parameters, and EMI test receivers, signal generators, amplifiers, and ESD simulators are some of them. Antennas, LISN, CDN, probes, EM clamps are some key accessories that are being employed in this market. In the electromagnetic compatibility test equipment market, there is a demand for quick, reliable, and automatic equipment.
- Analysis of the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) shielding and test equipment market which has been segmented based on type, application, and geography
- The analysis of the market dynamics based on factors such as key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges that influence the growth of the market, along with the value chain analysis of the market
- Detailed competitive landscape of the key players with an in-depth market share analysis, along with their growth strategies
- The Porter's five forces framework has been applied for the analysis of the electromagnetic compatibility shielding and test equipment market. Illustrative analysis, segmentation, and forecast of the market in the major geographies have been done to provide an overall view of the market
- Detailed profiles of the key companies present in the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) shielding and test equipment market, along with their growth strategies
The global market for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) shielding is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.09% from 2015 to 2020. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue leading the market and is the hub for several electronics and chip manufacturing companies which are key elements of the value chain of this market. Moreover, the said market in the North American and European regions is also expected to gain a significant traction during the forecast period. The market for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test equipment was valued at USD 1.38 billion in 2014, and Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the said market, followed by North America and Europe. The growth of third-party laboratories and commoditization of third-party EMC labs is expected to drive the demand for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test equipment.
This electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) shielding and test equipment market report includes the detailed analysis of market dynamics, Porter's five forces model, value chain, competitive landscape, and market scenario for the forecast period. The market has been segmented and forecast based on type, application, and geography. The report profiles the key players in the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) shielding and test equipment market with their respective market rank analysis. The prominent players profiled in this report include Laird Plc. (U.K.), Chomerics (U.S.). Tech-Etch, Inc. (U.S.), Leader Tech, Inc. (U.S.), Kitagawa Industries Co., Ltd. (Japan), Rohde & Schwarz GMBH & CO. KG (Germany), Keysight Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), AR Inc. (U.S.), Teseq AG (Switzerland), and EM Test (Switzerland).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3559462/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electromagnetic-compatibility-shielding-and-test-equipment-market-by-type--application-and-geography---forecast-to-2020-300254790.html