Elephant Bar Expands in Southern California
Northridge Fashion Center Location Opens
NORTHRIDGE, Calif., March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Elephant Bar Global Grill/Wok Kitchen opened its doors this week in Northridge, California in the Northridge Fashion Center. The restaurant's diverse, globally inspired menu features two primary cooking styles, oak wood-fired grilling and wok cooking. Northridge resident Mike Johnson is general manager of the company's 47th restaurant.
"Northridge is going to be a great restaurant for us," says Bob Holden , CEO of the 33 year-old restaurant company. "We've hired 125 people in the community, and we are opening with our globally-inspired menu which features 20 new items, including 'Lighter Side' dishes that start at 330 calories."
The new menu is one of many fresh initiatives happening at Elephant Bar. In addition, Northridge is one of three restaurants chosen by the company to feature a state-of-the-art iPad® ordering system in the bar, creating a customized, interactive experience.
- MisoYaki Salmon
- Crispy Teriyaki Chicken
- Macau Shrimp and Noodle Soup
- Sauteed Chicken Marsala
- Kona BBQ Pork Ribs
- Mon. - Fri. 3 - 7PM and every night 9PM - close
- Daily drink specials: $3, $4, $5 & $6 cocktail and beer selections
- Food and drink combos starting at $6.25
- Food: $3.50, $4.50, $5.50 & $6.50 selections
Location & Hours of Operation
- 9301 Tampa Avenue #210, Northridge, next to Sports Authority
- Dining Room Sun. – Thurs. 11AM – 11PM, Fri. & Sat. 11AM – midnight
- Bar Sun. – Thurs. 11AM – midnight, Fri. & Sat. 11AM – 1AM
- Outdoor patio to take advantage of ideal year-round temperatures
- iPad® ordering for a fully customizable, interactive bar experience
- Late night dining: Food until midnight on weekends, 11PM on weekdays
Elephant Bar Global Grill/Wok Kitchen is a casual dining restaurant with a globally inspired menu emphasizing oak wood-fired grilling and wok cooking. Signature dishes include Crispy Teriyaki Chicken, MisoYaki Salmon, Kona BBQ Pork Ribs and Sauteed Chicken Marsala. Father-and-son team David and Chris Nancarrow opened the first restaurant in Lubbock, Texas in 1980. Since then, Elephant Bar has become a family dining mainstay and happy hour tradition. The 47-unit restaurant company serves over one million meals a month and employs more than 4,000 people in nine states. Headquarters are in Costa Mesa, CA. www.elephantbar.com
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Elephant Bar Restaurant is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or other authorized by Apple, Inc.
SOURCE Elephant Bar Global Grill/Wok Kitchen
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.