Elias/Savion Advertising Receives a Host of Accolades for Marketing Design, Web Site Development
- Most Recent Recognition Comes from W3 and American Graphic Design Awards -
PITTSBURGH, Dec. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations, private broadcasting and interactive services firm located in Pittsburgh, PA, has recently garnered a host of awards for its outstanding graphic design, web design and advertising work. The agency received two W3 Awards in the Silver category for Web design excellence along with six American Graphic Design Awards for outstanding design and advertising work.
The W3 Awards honor creative excellence on the web, and recognize the creative and marketing professionals behind award-winning sites, videos and marketing programs. Sanctioned by the International Academy of Visual Arts, the W3 Awards is the first major web competition to be accessible to the biggest agencies, the smallest firms and everyone in between. The following Elias/Savion client Web sites received recognition in the Silver category:
- The Event Group Productions, a global company that brings a comprehensive approach to event planning that consistently yields an outstanding continuum of service. Elias/Savion brought The Event Group's array of services into focus for an international audience with a visually stunning Web site that toggles among five languages.
- SRS Energy, the developer and manufacturer of premium solar roofing tiles designed to integrate seamlessly with traditional roofing products. SRS Energy presents a stylish and simple solution for sustainable residential and commercial roofing. The Web site offers a compelling, informative introduction to building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) and SRS Energy's growing presence in this space. The site engages the consumer, the contractor and the developer.
The agency also received six American Graphic Design Awards for outstanding graphic design and advertising work. For four decades, the American Graphic Design Awards has been the flagship competition open to the graphic arts community, including graphic design firms, advertising agencies, in-house corporate and institutional designers, publishers and other media. The following six Elias/Savion pieces were named winners:
- VELOCITY Broadcasting Brochure: A high-impact corporate identity brochure with a unique oblong shape and a sophisticated design, this brochure features high-quality, glossy pages that provide an overview of VELOCITY Broadcasting and its capabilities.
- Liberty Tire Recycling Brochure: A new corporate identity brochure that uses beautiful photography and compelling content to provide an overview of the organization by highlighting the unique outcomes of recycling rubber tires.
- BAA USA Connections Newsletter: Designed to inform important local, national and international stakeholders about the happenings at AIRMALL® locations across the country, the periodical features all of the latest BAA news in an easy-to-read format.
- Morton's Reserve Newsletter Spring/Summer 2008 and Morton's Reserve Newsletter Holiday 2008 editions: Distributed to restaurant VIPs three to four times per year, the newsletter consists of a variety of lifestyle features that include drink recipes, buzz on famous Morton's guests and more.
- CertainTeed advertisement in Choice Connection: This ad promoted CertainTeed Corporation's building and construction materials in Choice Connection, Choice Hotel's internal magazine distributed to property owners in the hotel industry.
"From engaging ad campaigns and marketing materials to powerful Web sites, Elias/Savion prides itself on serving as a strategic partner for organizations that seek to build and enhance their brands," said Ronnie Savion, co-founder, vice-president and creative director. "The agency is pleased with this recognition, because it offers independent verification of our capabilities."
For more information on Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., visit www.elias-savion.com.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc. is an award-winning, full-service marketing, public relations, private broadcasting and interactive services firm representing architecture/building, education, energy, financial, healthcare, hospitality/destination, the legal profession, luxury marketing, professional services, technology, telecommunications and retail. Since its inception in 1976, the agency continues to be recognized as one of the strongest forces of creative advertising in the region. Elias/Savion is the forth-largest advertising agency and the second-largest public relations agency in Pittsburgh (as designated by the Pittsburgh Business Times' 2009 Book of Lists). For more information, visit www.elias-savion.com.
Contact: Jeff Donaldson 412-642-7700 email@example.com
SOURCE Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
More by this Source
Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc. Partners with LewisGoetz
Oct 14, 2013, 16:48 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.