The automotive sector is expected to foresee growth at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2024, in terms of volume. The emergence of Mexico as an automotive production destination on account of rising domestic demand for passenger and commercial vehicles along with proximity to the U.S. is expected to increase the application of emission reduction catalyst over the next eight years.
Access full research report with TOC at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/emission-control-catalyst-market
- Global emission control catalyst demand was 1,978.0 kilo tons in 2015 and is anticipated to reach 2,900.4 kilo tons by 2024, expanding at a CAGR exceeding 4.0% from 2016 to 2024
- Rhodium-based emission reduction catalyst is expected to foresee growth at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2024. Natural adaptive features with other metals including platinum and palladium coupled with high market visibility in the catalyst industry is expected to promote the usage of the product.
- Industrial applications contributed to 15.1% of the global volume share in 2015. Rapid industrialization, particularly in emerging economies of Asia Pacific and Latin America, coupled with rising awareness regarding ecology preservation is expected to bolster the demand for emission control catalyst over the forecast period.
- Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/emission-control-catalyst-market-worth-111-billion-by-2024-grand-view-research-inc-300282286.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.