Emotion Mining Company Announces Satish Jha as CEO; and Next Round of Funding

--Captures conscious and subconscious motivations that drive critical decisionmaking--

17 Dec, 2015, 15:18 ET from Emotion Mining Co, Inc

WELLESLEY, Mass., Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Emotion Mining Co, Inc, announced appointing Satish Jha as President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and added additional team members  to meet its growth projections.  It is also raising an additional  $1.75 million in financing from private investors and firms (https://www.flashfunders.com/emotionmining).

Emotion Mining is moving into the final stage of testing its technology platform that provides insight into employee and consumer subconscious motivations. The data captures unbiased, evidence-based subconscious truths. These truths help uncover essential emotions and factors to better serve the passions and aspirations of the "people/prospects" most important to them. With Emotion Mining organizations achieve greater differentiation, engagement and competitive advantage. 

"With Satish's appointment, Emotion Mining is well positioned to move through the final stage of development with its research approach and address market demand," said Dr. Tom Snyder, Founder of the company. "Conventional research methods only capture 30% of the emotions that drive decisions, leaving 70% of the motivations that drive decision-making unidentified and unmet, until now."

Mr. Jha has 30 years of experience in transforming companies from small ideas into big players across industries. Satish's career has spanned academic, journalistic, executive and entrepreneurial roles. One of his recent mentee's Solvytech (owners of Zopper) has gone through rounds of funding, raising $20 Million in 2014 and is currently valued at over $100 Million. He also established Ashcroft Sullivan Jha with Ashcroft Sullivan EDC, a firm founded by former US Attorney General John Ashcroft. He seeded, advised and mentored a couple of dozen social enterprises including Tarahaat.com and Drishtee.com, founded One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) India and serves as Chairman of Ecco Electronics.  Jha led the global information management for the chemicals division of Hoffmann-La Roche, after which he cofounded James Martin & Co (now Genpact), META Group India, Digital Partners (now Grameen Technology).  He started out as one of the youngest national editors with The Indian Express followed by an Editorship with The Times of India Group.

An alumnus of The Fletcher School, ISS at The Hague and EDHEC, France Satish observed, "With the Emotion Mining we can provide a comprehensive picture of an individual or segment's motivations, providing more differentiation and opportunities for deeper engagement. This technology has been proven essential and effective with 30 clients, all of whom are big brand names. With the growing challenge of delivering real differentiation and return on investment in marketing programs these days, our solutions offer us an opportunity to deliver unbiased, subconscious motivational solutions leveraging our technology platform."

About Emotion Mining Company
Emotion Mining. is a research company using its patented technology to reliably capture unbiased, evidence-based conscious and subconscious truths. 

For more information on:

Contact:
Mary-Katherine McCarey, VP Marketing & Communications
Tel.: 203-449-8824
Email: mkmccarey.emci@outlook.com

SOURCE Emotion Mining Co, Inc



RELATED LINKS

http://www.emotionmining.com