Energy Efficient Lighting Promises a Considerable Reduction in Power Consumption Costs
Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary analyst briefing evaluating energy efficiency in the lighting equipment market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, April 25, 2013
Online webinar, with complimentary registration
Energy and Environment Industry Analyst Alejandra Lozano
Given the increasing focus on reducing energy consumption in North America, building owners and facility managers are looking for ways to manage their energy usage. Because lighting accounts for close to 15.0 percent of all primary energy consumed in the building sector in the United States, according to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), using more energy efficient lighting products such as light emitting diode (LED) lighting solutions can result in a considerable reduction in energy consumption. This briefing will provide an assessment of the lighting equipment market, highlighting the major market trends, challenges and drivers.
Why you should attend this webinar:
- Gain an understanding of the current state of the lighting equipment market
- Identify market drivers and restraints
- Discover growth opportunities in the lighting equipment market
This briefing will benefit lamps, ballasts, control gear, fixtures and lighting controls manufacturers, distributors, and contractors by discussing emerging trends and providing forward-looking projections for the North American lighting equipment market.
"The potential energy savings from upgrading existing lighting systems to energy-efficient lighting systems that incorporate technologies such as LED technology and advanced controls is a major driver in the market," observed Frost & Sullivan Energy and Environment Industry Analyst Alejandra Lozano.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy and Environment practice, please visit: http://www.environmental.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Frost & Sullivan Honors 2014 Excellence in Best Practices Award Recipients
Mar 14, 2014, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.