Ensighten Closes Record Quarter, Adding Prestigious Brands Across Financial Services, Healthcare, High-Tech, Retail, and Tourism Sectors Leader in enterprise tag management continues rapid expansion, fueled by customer demand for high-performance solutions to accelerate websites, boost customer engagement and improve visitor analytics. Tag volume continues to soar as leading retailers and media companies deploy Ensighten's tag management technology.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- (#eMetrics Summit) -- Ensighten, innovator of Real-Time™ Tag Management Systems and online customer engagement technology that optimizes website performance and digital marketing agility, served more than 400 billion website tags to its retail and media customers during the quarter that ended March 31, 2013 — representing a 300 percent year-over-year increase. Ensighten served more than 1,500 unique vendor tags during the quarter as Ensighten's customers and marketing partners expanded their use of Ensighten Manage™ to create, deploy and optimize digital marketing services on their websites and other marketing channels.
The announcement, which was made at the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, marks the eleventh consecutive quarter that Ensighten has seen tag volume increase exponentially on its high-performance cloud-based Tag Delivery Network architecture. The Ensighten Tag Delivery Network now supports high-performance tag delivery for more than 75,000 customer web domains, a five-fold increase in the past year.
Market leaders select Ensighten for mission-critical tag management
Ensighten is the preferred tag management solution for organizations that require the highest performance, reliability and tag support across their digital marketing channels. These businesses, which include Microsoft, Sony, Staples, Symantec, United Airlines and Verizon, depend on Ensighten's real-time tag management architecture to optimize their digital marketing across their web domains, mobile apps, online video and social channels.
This quarter, Ensighten signed new agreements with brands in the high-tech, financial services, healthcare, retail and tourism sectors, including 1-800 Contacts, AARP, Dollar General, GE Capital, Momondo, Overstock.com, Telus, US Bank, and Walmart Canada.
"These top brands understand not only the value of tag management, but also the need to select a vendor who can provide the technology, infrastructure and expertise for high-scale, high-performance digital marketing across all their digital channels. We are extremely pleased to be able to serve them and contribute to their success," said Des Cahill, VP of marketing at Ensighten. "The entire Ensighten team is excited about this great start to 2013, and looking forward to continuing to serving our fast-growing community of customers and partners."
First quarter highlights
- Ensighten kicked off the quarter with Agility2013, the company's second annual user conference. Ensighten hosted a record 250 customers and partners representing over 75 digital marketing brands, agencies and vendors making the event the world's largest tag management conference. The speakers included representatives from Capital One, Microsoft, ModCloth, United Airlines and Sony.
- The company launched Ensighten Manage 2.0. A major upgrade to the company's flagship real-time tag management platform, Manage 2.0 added features that make it even easier and faster to deploy tags across enterprise-scale websites and mobile apps.
- Ensighten announced it was the first tag management vendor to partner with e-commerce leader GSI Commerce. Ensighten now provides pre-built apps in Ensighten Manage 2.0 to accelerate the implementation of ClearSaleing, e-Dialog, Fetchback, and PepperJam Exchange on its customers' websites.
- The company launched Ensighten Visual Tagger™, which brings advanced digital marketing optimization capabilities to non-technical users.
- Ensighten expanded its global presence by signing partnership agreements with some of the world's premier marketing technology providers and analytics firms, including 2Datafish (Australia), ACR Analytics (USA), Intelligent Reach (UK), SessionCam (UK), and Webtrends (USA).
- The Ensighten Customer Success Portal also debuted: the industry's online forum for tag management best practices, resources, training material and community engagement between Ensighten and its partners and customers.
Ensighten boosts marketing agility and eases privacy compliance with the industry's first Real-Time™ Tag Management System, built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites. With Ensighten, businesses can decouple digital marketing processes from Web development cycles, enabling digital marketers to easily add, remove, or modify any third-party digital marketing tag or pixel — and see instant results. Ensighten tag management technology gives marketers and website analysts precise tag control by visitor, session, and page; and harmonizes tag data collection from websites, mobile apps, tablets, smartphones, e-readers, kiosks, game consoles, and more. Ensighten's cloud-based tag delivery accelerates page-load times and processes billions of tag requests from 75,000 Web domains across 150 countries, representing more than $30 billion in ecommerce for more than 100 Fortune 1000 brands that include Ice.com, Microsoft, MoneySupermarket, Monster.com, RAC, Sony Electronics, Staples, Subaru, Symantec, TUI Travel, T-Mobile, and United Airlines. Visit us on the Web at www.ensighten.com, and follow Ensighten on facebook.com/ensighten and Twitter @ensighten.
Media Contact: Tim Cox ZingPR, +1-650-369-7784, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com