Ensighten Predicts 2013 Is the Year of "Real-Time Website Personalization"
With one trillion tags now served —a major milestone and an industry record— Ensighten's real-time tag management platform enables more brands to personalize their websites, improve their customers' web experience, and gain better control over data governance initiatives.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- AGILITY2013 -- Ensighten, innovator of Real-Time™ Tag Management Systems and visitor privacy solutions that optimize digital marketing performance, ended 2012 with a record one trillion website tags served to its publishing and e-tail customers across the automotive, media, financial, technology, telecom and travel sectors. This enormous growth in tags served was driven both by the rapid growth in Ensighten's customer base as well as by the increasing number of tags used by brands engaged in boosting online visitor engagement by adding rich functionality to their websites.
The announcement, made at the Ensighten Agility2013 user conference, is emblematic of the increasing demand for high-performance tag management technology as companies leverage its capabilities to derive benefits such as faster website page-load times, data collection across mobile, social and video channels, and ensuring visitors' online privacy settings are respected.
For 2013, Ensighten is predicting a significant up-tick in website personalization, as e-tailers and publishers seek to optimize the value of their customer interactions. In conjunction with this phenomenon, Ensighten sees a shift to brands taking more control over the management of their digital data so that they can best personalize consumer experience across their digital channels. For 2013, Ensighten will make it possible for organizations to organize, capture, store, unify and act on all of their digital data streams—web, mobile, video, point of sale, social, offsite ads—and to utilize that data to personalize website visitor experience to improve business results.
"Website personalization will be enormously important this year as brands focus on boosting engagement by making websites reflect the relationship they have with their customers across all their digital channels," said Des Cahill, VP of marketing at Ensighten. "But, along with enhanced engagement enabled by the use of collecting information about their customers' online behavior comes the responsibility to govern that data and comply with best practices. We are focused on ensuring our customers can excel in both these areas."
- Ensighten opened its first overseas office, in the UK, to service the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
- The company closed a Series A round of $15.5 million, led by Volition Capital with participation from Eastern Advisors and Floodgate Fund.
- The executive leadership team was expanded, and headcount was doubled to handle the increasing demand for its technology and professional services. Ensighten is currently hiring aggressively, particularly in sales, client services, and engineering.
- The US patent office assigned patent 8,261,362 for Ensighten's advanced privacy technology that is at the heart of Ensighten Privacy, the company's industry-leading website privacy enforcement and compliance technology for enterprises.
- Ensighten launched a suite of technologies to address marketers' needs to comply with consumer online privacy initiatives in Europe and the United States, and saw significant customer adoption of these products.
- The launch of Ensighten Mobile 2.0, which leverages Ensighten's real-time technology to enable comprehensive tagging of mobile applications and ensure they can capitalize on gathering user data from this increasingly important channel.
- Increased customer momentum. During 2012, Ensighten new customers included such leading brands as: Brooks Brothers, Capital One (UK), eTrade, Getty Images, Gymboree, Safeway, Sky Italia, Target.com, US Bank, Virgin Australia, and Whitbread.
Ensighten starts 2013 with a bang
- Today, the company announced Ensighten Manage 2.0. A major upgrade to the company's flagship real-time tag management technology, Manage 2.0 includes new features designed to make it easier and faster to deploy tags across enterprise-scale websites and mobile apps.
- A strategic partnership with e-commerce leader GSI Commerce. Ensighten is the first tag management technology provider to partner with GSI, and has included pre-defined App Library modules for GSI marketing solutions ClearSaleing, e-Dialog, Fetchback, and PepperJam Exchange.
- The company broadened the reach of its industry leading Ensighten Connect partnership program to include top-tier technology and channel partners, including 2Datafish (Australia), ACR Analytics, Bitbang (Italy), Fabric Worldwide, Intelligent Reach (UK), SessionCam (UK), and Webtrends. Integration of these partners with the Ensighten Connect program makes it easier for these partners to deploy Ensighten's tag management capabilities to their customers' websites and mobile apps.
- This week, Ensighten hosted a record 200 customers and industry partners at Agility2013, the company's annual user conference.
Tags are crucial features of today's e-commerce landscape
Ensighten boosts marketing agility and eases privacy compliance with the industry's first Real-Time™ Tag Management System, built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites. With Ensighten, businesses can decouple digital marketing processes from Web development cycles, enabling digital marketers to easily add, remove, or modify any third-party digital marketing tag or pixel — and see instant results. Ensighten tag management technology gives marketers and website analysts precise tag control by visitor, session, and page; and harmonizes tag data collection from websites, mobile apps, tablets, smartphones, e-readers, kiosks, game consoles, and more. Ensighten's cloud-based tag delivery accelerates page-load times and processes billions of tag requests from 25,000 Web domains across 150 countries, representing more than $25 billion in ecommerce for top brands that include A&E Networks, Microsoft, MoneySupermarket, Monster.com, RAC, Sony Electronics, Staples, Subaru, Symantec, TUI Travel, T-Mobile, and United Airlines. Visit us on the Web at www.ensighten.com, and follow Ensighten on facebook.com/ensighten and Twitter @ensighten.
Tim Cox Ensighten, 650-369-7784, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
More by this Source
Ensighten Expands Leadership Team with Appointment of Dan Dal Degan to Role of President
Nov 04, 2013, 13:30 ET
Ensighten Accelerates Momentum, Delivers 650 Billion Tags in Second Quarter of 2013
Aug 15, 2013, 06:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.