CARY, N.C., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning this month, the new Solvent Wipe rule from the Environmental Protection Agency will provide significant new exclusions for shop towels and wipes, provided that they're managed correctly. Environmental Resource Center's new webcast—Solvent Wipe Rule—will help you learn the answers to these critical questions:
- Does the rule apply to both cloth and paper wipes and rags?
- What solvents can be on the towels, and which are prohibited?
- Does the rule also apply to towels that contain characteristic hazardous waste?
- Can P or U-listed wastes be on the towels?
- How must the towels be stored on-site?
- Do they need to be tested for anything?
- How long can they be stored?
- How must the containers be marked or labeled?
- How must they be prepared for transportation?
- Where can you ship them and what are the disposal and recycling options?
- What are the documentation requirements?
- How is the new rule impacted by current state regulations?
Attend Environmental Resource Center's Solvent Wipe Rule webcast for only $99 and get the facts you need to comply with the new rule.
The course will be held from 1-2 pm Eastern Time on the following dates:
- February 13
- February 21
- March 7
- March 19
Read more news from Environmental Resource Center.
SOURCE Environmental Resource Center