"The research is clear: prolonged sitting is detrimental to employee health. Recognizing this issue, Ergotron continues to develop innovative, ergonomically sound products that can improve employee activity and health," says Neil Lien, WorkFit Product Development Manager at Ergotron. "Building on the success of the WorkFit-S, the WorkFit-SR is a premium product that responds to customer demand for the same functionality and features as its predecessor, but taking up less desktop space."
The WorkFit-SR features refined aesthetics and superior material construction. Key features of the product include:
- All-aluminum low profile worksurface with no visible handles (tapered sides for lifting) blends seamlessly into the user's desktop
- Spacious worksurface accommodates keyboard and mouse with plenty of room for other desktop items
- Two worksurface depths are available - standard, with generous focal distance between the user and screen for ergonomic comfort or "short surface," to fit space-constrained work areas as shallow as 24" (60 cm)
- Configuration flexibility makes the WorkFit-SR suited for taller workers, as it lifts higher than other WorkFit® models
- Internal cable management hides cord clutter with pre-installed USB cable for easy connectivity
- Five-year warranty for proven lift technology is reliable through thousands of adjustment cycles
The WorkFit-SR is available in a black or white finish and requires minimal tools for setup. Options are also available for dual and heavy monitor setup. The WorkFit SR is available to ship now. For more information, visit Workfit.ergotron.com or call 800-888-8458.
Ergotron, Inc. is a global manufacturer of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for over 35 years. This history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 192 patents and a growing portfolio of award winning brands—OmniMount®, LearnFit®, StyleView®, TeachWell®, WorkFit®, Anthro, Neo-Flex® and ErgotronHome™—for computer monitors, notebooks, tablets, flat panel displays and TVs. Ergotron's products incorporate patented CF™ lift and pivot motion technology to achieve less effort and more ergonomic motion for a healthier and more interactive user experience when viewing any digital display. Whether to enhance computing wellness or entertainment excitement improve workplace productivity or create business process efficiencies, Ergotron's products are positioning your digital world. Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with sales efforts in Phoenix, Amersfoort, London, Tokyo, and Singapore. Ergotron is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTK), a global, diversified company whose many market-leading brands deliver broad capabilities and a wide array of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work. Please visit www.nortek.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ergotron-introduces-workfit-sr-sit-stand-workstation-improving-employee-activity-without-compromising-space-300298766.html
SOURCE Ergotron, Inc.