ST. PAUL, Minn., Dec. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As more and more businesses opt for designing workspaces with amenities that support employee wellbeing and productivity, Ergotron, Inc. has developed two new monitor arms to expand its broad range of adjustable mount solutions that help companies address these priorities. Leveraging its expertise in digital display mounting, the global leader in the ergonomic workplace revolution today introduces its line of sleek and sturdy high capacity HX Desk and Wall Mount Monitor Arms for businesses with robust monitor needs, offering solutions for single, dual and triple-monitor configurations. The company is also launching its streamlined and economical LX Desk Dual Direct Arm for businesses just beginning to introduce ergonomic adjustability to the workplace.
Ergotron's HX Arms are ideal for businesses seeking flexible and efficient options for multiple screen configurations, with weight capacity to allow for up to three monitors. Combining premium materials with an aesthetically pleasing design that is available in three finishes – polished aluminum, painted white and silver – the HX Arms offer unique features such as a post design that allows for elegant and compact retraction and its hinge bow that provides an optimal single, dual or triple monitor viewing system. Additional features include:
- Sleek base with 180° base rotation stop to prevent from hitting rear wall
- Cable management feature routes cables tightly under the arm, through the extension, and along the bow out of the way
- Includes Ergotron's patented CF™ motion technology to provide premium ease-of-use display adjustment with 11.5" of efficient vertical height adjustment
- Hinge bow allows dual monitors to pan from left to right independently with ease, ideal for screen sharing, monitor alignment and enhanced ergonomic comfort
- Upgrade single or dual arms with the HX Triple Bow Kit (98-009) to create a triple monitor arm; kit accommodates three monitors up to 24" and 2 – 10.2 lbs. (.9 – 4.6 kg) capacity
- 10-year warranty
- Single monitor arm accommodates up to 42" screens weighing 20 – 42 lbs (9.1 – 19.1 kg); dual arms accommodate up to 32" monitors weighing 5 – 17.5 lbs (2.3 – 7.9 kg)
- Single monitor arm has a monitor pivot with 360° rotation, 75° tilt and 180° pan; dual and triple monitor arms have independent quick release pivots with 360° P/L rotation, 75° tilt and 12° pan
"Today's employers are actively looking for solutions that empower employees to be productive and maintain a healthy lifestyle. At Ergotron, we are dedicated to providing businesses with ergonomic solutions that support these needs," said Pete Segar, CEO of Ergotron. "We're proud to extend the success of our LX arms and introduce the most streamlined and efficient high capacity arm system on the market to customers for improved workflow and comfort in the office."
Also new from Ergotron, the LX Desk Dual Direct Arm allows businesses to create a fully adjustable side-by-side monitor configuration that lifts both LCD screens simultaneously with an unparalleled range of motion, making screens easier to see without sacrificing valuable desktop space. The LX Desk Dual Direct Arm offers flexible tilt, pan, and rotational functionality supporting up to 24" monitors, 2 - 11 lbs (.9 – 5 kg) capacity, and is available in polished aluminum, painted white and silver. A Dual Direct Handle Kit is also launching, allowing customers to add a handle to a display mount to enhance ease of motion and aid quick and easy re-positioning of screens.
Both product families will be available from global distributors in late January 2017; color options vary by region. For more details, visit Ergotron.com or call 800-888-8458.
Ergotron, Inc. is a global design and manufacturing leader of leading digital display mounting, furniture, and mobility products that have been improving the human interface with digital displays for 35 years. This history of innovation and passion for differentiation is evidenced in over 192 patents and a growing portfolio of award winning brands—OmniMount®, LearnFit®, StyleView®, TeachWell®, WorkFit®, Anthro, Neo-Flex® and ErgotronHome™—for computer monitors, notebooks, tablets, flat panel displays and TVs. Ergotron's products incorporate patented CF™ lift and pivot motion technology to achieve less effort and more ergonomic motion for a healthier and more interactive user experience when viewing any digital display. Whether to enhance computing wellness or entertainment excitement improve workplace productivity or create business process efficiencies, Ergotron's products are positioning your digital world. Ergotron is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with sales efforts in Phoenix, Tualatin, Amersfoort, London, Tokyo, and Singapore.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ergotrons-newest-monitor-mounts-offer-sleek-designs-packed-with-features-for-the-modern-office-300379308.html
SOURCE Ergotron, Inc.