NEW YORK, June 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In this report, the European ABS market has been broadly classified on the basis of application and geography. The applications covered in the report include transportation, consumer goods & appliances, and electrical & electronics, among others. On the basis of geography, the market has been segmented into Germany, Italy, Russia, and France.
The European ABS market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period, 2014 to 2019. The transportation segment is expected to be the fastest-growing application segment in the European market, projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the given forecast period. Factors such as growing manufacturing industries and growing automobile sector are driving the growth of the European ABS market.
The European ABS market is a competitive market with a number of market players. As of 2013, the market is majorly dominated by Tabriz Petrochemicals (Iran), Nizhnekamskneftekhim (Russia), Styrolution (Germany), Styron LLC (U.S.), and Elix Polymers (Spain), among others. New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the ABS market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the ABS market; high-growth countries and their respective drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms to garner a greater share of the ABS market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on ABS offered by top players in the European ABS market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the ABS market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the markets for ABS across the European region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the ABS market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the European ABS market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03859262-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene-by-applications--geography---trends--forecasts-to-2018-300280601.html