LONDON, Feb. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Edible oil is made of plant fats, animal or microbial origin, and is used in frying, baking and other types of cooking. Olive oil, palm oil, soybean oil, canola oil, pumpkin seed oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, peanut oil, grape seed oil, sesame oil, argan oil and rice bran oil are some of the commonly used edible oils across the world. Europe edible oils market is anticipated to grow at a robust pace during 2017 – 2022 on account of growing demand for fried food, increasing preference for healthy edible oils such as olive oil, canola oil, and palm oil coupled with rising consumer spending on food products as well as food services. Moreover, growing urbanization, surging number of health-conscious consumers and rising growing awareness about food contents with trans-fats, partially hydrogenated oils (PHOs), and cholesterol that are responsible for various chronic diseases are some of the other major factors expected to aid the region's edible oils market during forecast period. In Europe, manufacturers of edible oils are adopting new processing technique such as cold pressing and healthier edible oils with balanced fatty acid profile are being introduced in the market. All these developments in the region are expected to positively influence Europe edible oils market over the next five years as well.
According to "Europe Edible Oils Market, By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022", the edible oils market in Europe is anticipated to cross US$38 Billion by 2022, on account of changing dietary habits,growing preference for healthy edible oils and increasing urbanization. Rapeseed oilsoccupied the largest share in Europe edible oils market in 2016. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well, owing to high nutritional benefits, low saturated fat content and presence of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, which reduce cholesterol and help in maintaining healthy joints, brain and heart functions. Country-wise, Germany is the largest demand generating country for edible oils in the region. Some of the major companies operating in Europe edible oils market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bonoil, Wilmar Europe Holdings B.V., Zaklady Tluszczowe Kruszwica S.A and Deoleo S.A., among others. "Europe Edible Oils Market, By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022" discusses the following aspects of Europe edible oils market:
- Europe Edible Oils Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Rapeseed, Palm, Sunflower, Olive, Soybean & Others), By End User (Retail, Food Services & Food Processing), By Country, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Europe edible oils market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, edible oils manufacturers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with edible oils manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683635/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-edible-oils-market-by-type-by-end-user-competition-forecast--opportunities-2012---2022-300407495.html