LONDON, Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatches are manufactured by the combination of pigments and additives, and are used to impart color and other desired properties to plastics during a manufacturing process. Masterbatches are broadly classified into four categories - white, black, color and additive. In Europe, masterbatch consumption in packaging industry has increased significantly over the last five years due to rising popularity of small pack sizes, expanding sales and distribution network of plastic processors and plastic products, as well as growing flexible packaging market. Moreover, they are also being used in automotive industry during the manufacturing of light weight vehicles on account of increasing government regulations on rising CO? emission levels in the region. Moreover, leading food & beverage companies are constantly exploring new packaging materials for attracting more eyeballs, which is further fueling masterbatch demand in the region.
According to "Europe Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the masterbatch market in Europe is projected to cross US$ 6.3 billion by 2021. Increasing per capita plastic consumption, growing packaging industry and rising demand from plastic and polymer manufacturers are the major factors anticipated to boost demand for masterbatch in Europe. In 2015, white masterbatch accounted for the largest share in the region's masterbatch market owing to their ability to provide opacity to the base polymer. This trend is expected to continue over the next five years as well. Packaging industry is expected to remain the largest demand generator for masterbatch market in Europe, followed by construction and automotive sectors. "Europe Masterbatch Market By Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects related to masterbatch market in Europe:
- Europe Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (White, Black, Color and Additive), By End User (Packaging, Construction, Automotive, Consumer Appliances & Others), By Country (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Belgium & Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Austria & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Europe masterbatch market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4031793/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-masterbatch-market-by-type-white-black-color-and-additive-by-end-user-packaging-construction-automotive-consumer-appliances--others-by-country-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300308778.html