NEW YORK, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The European phytochemicals & plant extracts market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2014 to 2019. Phytochemicals & plant extracts play a major role in providing health and medicinal benefits, which include the prevention and treatment of diseases, in addition to the basic nutritional value found in food.
The European region has been witnessing problems such as cancer, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity, among others, across its population in recent years, mainly owing to the extravagant lifestyles. Consumer concerns related to these diseases have created a massive market for nutraceuticals that incorporate natural plant extract ingredients. Europe is a large market for plant extracts and phytochemical ingredients, since a majority of the food processing and pharmaceutical companies are established in this region.
As of 2014, the European phytochemicals & plant extracts market is dominated by Germany, followed by France and Italy. The claims of nutraceuticals products related to prevention of chronic diseases, improved health, delay in the aging process, and increased life expectancy have generated interest among the aging population of this region. This drives the overall market for phytochemicals & plant extracts in the European region.
Some of the key players of the European phytochemicals & plant extracts market include Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Chr. Hansen (Denmark), Arboris LLC (U.S.), and BASF SE (Germany), among others. These companies are investing heavily in this high-growth market in order to gain higher profits and increase their shares in the European market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the European market; high-growth countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share of the European market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on phytochemicals & plant extracts offered by the top 10 players in the European phytochemicals & plant extracts market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the European phytochemicals & plant extracts market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets; the report analyzes the markets for various applications of phytochemicals & plant extracts across Europe
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the European phytochemicals & plant extracts market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the European phytochemicals & plant extracts market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03859265-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/europe-phytochemicals-and-plant-extracts-market-by-applications-by-countries---analysis-and-forecast-to-2019-300278312.html