LONDON, Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprises' Hybrid Infrastructure Drives Focus Towards Managed Services
This study aims to forecast and analyse the European Infrastructure-as-a-Service market outlook from 2016 to 2021.
Technological and economic benefits of using Infastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) continue to be the main factors driving enterprise migration to the cloud. The increased awareness of different types of cloud services (public, private, hybrid, managed) has led IT decision-makers to evaluate a hybrid IT strategy that helps them adopt the cloud configurations that best suit different application requirements. As a result, cloud service providers are aligning themselves to cater to the hybrid cloud/IT requirements of customers. Over the next 6 years, the European IaaS market is expected to grow rapidly at a CAGR (2016–2021) of 27.2% to reach 14.57 billion in 2021.
Research Methodology & Scope
Frost & Sullivan conducted detailed primary interviews with leading cloud service providers, analyzed their quarterly and annual reports, and utilized internal databases to perform a detailed revenue analysis of the IaaS market. The resulting revenue market size reflects a sum total of our estimates for individual companies.
The study highlights growth drivers and restraints for 2016-2021 as well as analyses the market from a geographic perspective. We will also analyse the strategic approaches of different providers, delving into the competitive parameters in the market.
Key forecasts and analyses covered in the report include:
- Total market (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) and segment (Computing-as-a-Service and Storage-as-a-Service) forecasts
- Competitive landscape analyses (market share, competitor strategies, market trends, provider profiles)
- Regional Analyses (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Nordics, Rest of Europe)
- Main opportunities for growth in the market and strategic imperatives for growth and success
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the total size of the IaaS market in Europe and how is it expected to grow from 2017 to 2021?
- How is the distribution channel structured in the IaaS market? What indirect channel strategy do providers adopt?
- What are the main growth drivers for IaaS? What challenges should providers overcome to gain market share?
- Are the two main segments, Computing-as-a-Service and Storage-as-a-Service, growing?
- What is the rate of IaaS adoption across European countries and how is this expected to change over the forecast period (2017–2021)?
- Which are the main providers in the IaaS market in Europe? What are the competitive strategies adopted by providers to increase their market presence?
Why partner with Frost & Sullivan?
- Robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings: Frost & Sullivan has established relationships with the leading participants in the IT services industry with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research services
- Breadth and depth of market coverage: Frost & Sullivan analyst team has performed market and strategic analysis of the cloud and data centre services market, publishing periodic reports on different aspects of these markets.
- Geography: Global and regional coverage including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683689/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/european-infrastructure-as-a-service-market-forecast-to-2021-300404491.html