Excavator Market in China 2014-2018
DUBLIN, Apr. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2f9l9t/excavator_market) has announced the addition of the "Excavator Market in China 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Though several organizations across industries prefer the latest construction equipment technology to improve their productivity, several SMEs find it difficult to buy such equipment due to the high cost. The increasing competition among vendors is also forcing vendors to differentiate themselves by providing innovative and value-added services.
Therefore, construction equipment vendors are offering excavators on lease. This allows cost-driven organizations in developing countries to opt for the latest construction equipment at minimal cost, thereby improving their operational productivity. Thus, the option of renting construction equipment encourages customers to use a wide range of excavators.
According to the report, most major vendors in the Excavator market in China such as Komatsu Ltd. and Caterpillar Inc. are foreign vendors. These foreign companies are making huge investments through the establishment of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, or by forming alliances with the existing local players or marketing companies. For instance, Caterpillar Inc. invested in 23 manufacturing facilities in China through Caterpillar (China) Investment Co. Ltd. to increase its investment in China. These investments are expected to help the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Further, the report states that one of the major challenges is the lack of product differentiation, which is needed to survive in the market's present competitive scenario.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. End-User Segmentation
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
16. Key Vendor Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Chongqing Qinniu Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Dasin Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Doosan Group
- Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
- Guangxi Kaiyuan Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Guizhou Jonyang Kinetics Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co.
- Hunan Sunward Intelligent Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand plc
- JCB (Shanghai) Construction Machinery Co.
- Jiangxi Nante Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Kato Works Co. Ltd.
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Sany Group.
- Shandong Joyo Construction Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Lishide Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Takeuchi Qingdao Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Terex Corp.
- Volvo Construction Equipment Co. Ltd.
- World Group
- Xiamen XGMA Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Hero Time Machinery Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2f9l9t/excavator_market
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets