Expertus Continues Strong Growth of Global Customer Base
New customers, including giants from the environmental services, manufacturing and technology industries, select ExpertusONE for its incredible usability, flexibility and global reach
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Expertus announced today a record quarter for ExpertusONE LMS sales and strong momentum across numerous global industries. New customers include major Global 500 companies that decided to replace or upgrade their legacy LMS with ExpertusONE because of its incredibly easy to use design and award-winning performance and support.
ExpertusONE is a next-gen, cloud-based LMS that learners, admins and executives love. Built with simplicity of use in mind, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today's most popular websites − Google, Facebook and Amazon − resulting in: a user interface that's extraordinarily simple to use; next-gen architecture that's exceptionally simple to run; and a highly productive learning ecosystem that rapidly builds learning value organization-wide.
"This has been a record quarter, and year, for Expertus," Ramesh Ramani, Expertus' President and CEO, said. "Not only was ExpertusONE named the #1 LMS for 2013, but we also continued to add an impressive number of top-tier global corporations to our customer portfolio… which further proves that ExpertusONE is the superior choice for learning organizations that want next-gen LMS functionality and next-level business performance."
Sample New Customer Case Summaries
Environmental Services Company
This premier corporation helps construction developers, road builders, cement producers and more enhance their business with cutting-edge, eco-friendly products/services. Faced with a recent surge in the company's growth, they needed to find a more modern LMS to: keep pace with their rapidly expanding learning audience and meet new, strict compliance requirements.
After reviewing numerous solutions, they chose Expertus' next-gen ExpertusONE LMS to easily facilitate their current and future learning needs:
- Intuitive, flexible user interface provided a simple, familiar way for all customers to access and consume learning.
- Private cloud architecture enabled their platform to instantly scale to growing learner base.
- Advanced, streamlined systems made it easier to take and track training, resulting in improved compliance.
- Reduced system downtime with superior content access provided excellent ROI.
Known as the leader in tools and security equipment manufacturing, this company's LMS was showing signs of age… becoming more and more unreliable and lacking the scalability and flexibility needed to keep their learners − and business − at peak performance.
Teaming with Expertus because of our industry-best solutions experience and award-winning next-gen LMS technology, the company was able to quickly address all of their learning limitations:
- Rapidly upgraded their outdated, "legacy" LMS to a modern, cloud-based platform with seamless data migration.
- Received a best-in-class learning solution with the lowest overall cost of ownership.
- Gained a flexible user interface that was personalized to each learning audience (yet all pulled from one centralized platform).
- Reached learners around the globe with an easy to use, custom-tailored learning experience.
As the premier global manufacturer of networking equipment, this company transformed how people connect, communicate and collaborate. And it was now ready to transform how its employees learned. Key challenges for its old LMS included: a lack of virtual and mobile learning, a dated UI that didn't reflect corporate branding, a costly reliance on internal IT support and no easy way to connect to other corporate systems.
The company chose our ExpertusONE LMS over a legacy solution because it provided:
- A best-in-breed virtual and mobile learning solution − runs webinars, ILT, WBT and video from one system.
- Superior platform reliability − with hosted, award-winning system maintenance and support.
- An easy to customize user interface − perfectly matches the company's brand.
- Advanced integration and reporting tools − seamlessly links all internal systems (via REST APIs); supports a full-scale reporting architecture.
For more information about Expertus or ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
More Resources & Information
- Contact Expertus: 877-827-8160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Demo: http://www.expertus.com/contact-us
- On-demand Demo: http://one.expertus.com/LMS-On-Demand-Demo-ExpertusONE.html
- Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertusone.com
- Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
- Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/expertusone-mobile-4.1/id661680886?mt=8
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.cedar
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and Asia, and provides a full range of LMS delivery and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
Media Contact: Gordon Johnson, Expertus, 919-342-3757, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
More by this Source
ExpertusONE™ Cloud LMS Wins Record Fourth Brandon Hall Technology Award
Jan 30, 2014, 09:00 ET
ExpertusONE™ Ranked #1 LMS for Third Year in a Row by E-Learning 24/7
Jan 27, 2014, 09:00 ET
Only 40% of Learning Organizations Are Happy with Their Legacy Learning Management System
Jan 17, 2014, 13:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.