Expertus Continues Tradition of Innovation Winning Six Major Learning Technology and Services Honors in 2012
Key recognition includes CLO Magazine and Brandon Hall's learning technology awards, no. 1 extended enterprise LMS and top 20 learning outsourcing provider
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Expertus, a premier provider of next-gen, cloud-based learning systems and strategies, announced today its six major technology and services wins for 2012. The company's prestigious honors include: CLO Magazine's Learning In Practice Technology award, eLearning 24/7's #1 Extended Enterprise LMS ranking, CorpU Research's Excellence and Innovation award, Brandon Hall's Learning Technology award, Training Outsourcing's Top 20 Outsourcing Provider ranking and Aragon Research's Hot Vendor for Learning and Talent Management selection.
"We're incredibly proud of this year's industry recognition because it reflects Expertus' unfailing dedication to ensuring excellence and innovation across our learning products and solutions," Ramesh Ramani, Expertus' President and CEO, said. "It's because of our 11-year tradition of award-winning performance that we continue to attract, serve and retain the world's largest, most prominent learning organizations − and direct record improvement in their business outcomes."
2012 Awards and Recognition
- CLO Magazine's Learning In Practice Technology Award − Gold medal given to Big Brothers Big Sisters for its ExpertusONE™ Cloud LMS implementation serving 630,000 learners.
- eLearning 24/7's #1 Ranked Extended Enterprise LMS − ExpertusONE scores no. 1 ranking of 430 LMS solutions for extended enterprise learning.
- CorpU Research's Excellence and Innovation Award − Learning technology prize awarded to Microsoft for its ExpertusONE for Product Launch implementation serving 46 countries.
- Brandon Hall's Learning Technology Award − ExpertusONE wins Silver Excellence medal for best advance in virtual learning technology. (Note: 2011 award was announced in 2012.)
- Training Outsourcing's Top 20 Training Outsourcing Provider − Expertus designated a Top 20 training outsourcing company for the sixth consecutive year.
- Aragon Research's Hot Vendor for Learning and Talent Management − ExpertusONE named to inaugural special report for its next-gen technology featuring cloud, mobile and social applications.
For more information about Expertus and its heuristically designed, highly scalable ExpertusONE Cloud LMS, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
About Expertus and ExpertusONE
Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and India, and provides a full range of new age learning products and services that ensure seamless transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
Expertus' flagship product, ExpertusONE, is an entirely new breed of LMS − one that replaces the frustrations and complexities of legacy systems with the unprecedented usability and scalability today's global learning organizations demand.
Based on cloud and Web 2.0 technologies, and built with learners and performance in mind, only ExpertusONE employs the principles of heuristic design for a far more intuitive, engaging and responsive learning experience. A 'next-gen' experience that: leverages the collaborative nature of the cloud, embraces social and mobile platforms and reaches all of an organization's internal and external learning audiences.
Visit expertus.com for more information, call 877-827-8160 or follow Expertus on social media:
More by this Source
ExpertusONE™ Cloud LMS Wins Record Fourth Brandon Hall Technology Award
Jan 30, 2014, 09:00 ET
ExpertusONE™ Ranked #1 LMS for Third Year in a Row by E-Learning 24/7
Jan 27, 2014, 09:00 ET
Only 40% of Learning Organizations Are Happy with Their Legacy Learning Management System
Jan 17, 2014, 13:10 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.