Expertus Named Top Innovator for Enterprise Learning Technology Company recognized in new Aragon Research Globe for its easy to use ExpertusONE LMS with next-gen mobile learning and integrated virtual meetings
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Santa Clara, CA – October 9, 2013 – Expertus announced today that it has been named to the Aragon Research Globe for Enterprise Learning 2013. Expertus was placed in the prestigious 'Innovator' sector for its next-gen ExpertusONE LMS, which has exceptional usability and advanced functionality. Other key strengths highlighted by the report included:
- A full learning suite that's won a number of major accounts − ExpertusONE seamlessly blends social and formal learning accessed through the industry's easiest to use learner/admin interface.
- A solid mobile learning experience − ExpertusONE Mobile includes advanced, proprietary features, such as offline sync, presence sensing and mobile geo positioning, that have never been seen before in an enterprise LMS.
- The first built-in virtual classroom − ExpertusONE Meetings gives ExpertusONE "a leg up" on other systems that have to partner for this functionality.
"Expertus is quickly building a reputation for delivering the market's easiest to use, yet most incredibly advanced learning suite," Ramesh Ramani, Expertus' President and CEO, said. "And now being placed on Aragon Research's Enterprise Learning Globe, we have further proof that ExpertusONE is a game-changer for global learning."
The Enterprise Learning Globe evaluates technology and services providers that can allow an enterprise to manage and deliver all forms of learning. Key differentiators/trends for this year's globe are social and mobile learning.
"Learning is becoming a more personal, user driven social and mobile experience," Jim Lundy, Aragon Research's CEO and Lead Analyst, explained. "The days of the LMS admin feature set are giving way to demands by users for an easier and more engaging experience that brings all learning resources together. Innovators, such as Expertus, are delivering on the promise of the intuitive, unified, 'SoMo' (social and mobile) experience."1
Ramani agrees… "ExpertusONE transcends legacy LMS complexities to provide a next-gen, user-focused learning environment that's as engaging as Facebook, as immediate as Twitter and as relevant as Google. It's the seamless, real-time/anytime learning experience learners want. And we're honored that Aragon Research recognized our achievement."
For more information about Expertus or ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Resources & Information
- Contact Expertus: 877-827-8160 or email@example.com
- Schedule a Demo: http://www.expertus.com/contact-us
- On-demand Demo: http://one.expertus.com/LMS-On-Demand-Demo-ExpertusONE.html
- Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertusone.com
- Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
- Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/expertusone-mobile-4.1/id661680886?mt=8
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.cedar
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and Asia, and provides a full range of LMS delivery and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
The company's flagship product, ExpertusONE, is an enterprise-class, cloud LMS that learners, admins and executives love. Built with simplicity of use in mind, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today's most popular websites − Google, Facebook and Amazon − resulting in a user interface that's incredibly easy to use, next-gen architecture that's exceptionally simple to run and a highly productive learning ecosystem that rapidly builds learning value organization-wide.
About Aragon Research
Aragon Research is the newest technology research and advisory firm. Aragon delivers high impact research and advisory services to provide enterprises the insight they need to help them make better technology and strategy decisions. Aragon Research serves business and IT leaders covering the Knowledge, Collaboration, Social, Content Management, Workplace, Mobile and Tablet, and User Experience/Portal markets. The principals hold over 50 years of industry experience between them. Aragon Research is privately held.
1Aragon Research does not endorse vendors, or their products or services that are referenced in its research publications, and does not advise users to select those vendors that are rated the highest. Aragon Research publications consist of the opinions of Aragon Research and Advisory Services organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Aragon Research provides its research publications and the information contained in them "AS IS," without warranty of any kind.
Media Contact: Gordon Johnson, Expertus, 919-342-3757, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com