ExpertusONE™ Cloud LMS Wins Record Fourth Brandon Hall Technology Award Platform's prolific next-gen learning suite, including a best-in-breed mobile app, API library and eCommerce system, earns "Best Advance in Learning Management Technology"
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Expertus has won its fourth Brandon Hall Technology Award for the company's incredibly sophisticated, yet surprisingly simple to use ExpertusONE™ Cloud LMS. Earning Bronze in the "Best Advance in Learning Management and Technology" category, the next-gen learning platform received highest honors for its: best-in-class mobile app, revolutionary reporting tool, continuous and contextual social learning, built-in virtual conferencing module, robust REST API library and advanced global commerce system.
"We are honored to win yet another Technology Award from such a respected organization as the Brandon Hall Group," Ramesh Ramani, CEO of Expertus, said. "In designing ExpertusONE, we strived to apply 'sophisticated simplicity' across all of its components… yielding an unparalleled learning experience. And receiving this coveted award further proves that we succeeded!"
ExpertusONE is an enterprise-class cloud LMS that learners, admins and executives love. Built with simplicity of use in mind, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today's most popular websites − Google, Facebook and Amazon − resulting in: a user interface that's incredibly easy to use, a next-gen architecture that's exceptionally simple to run and a highly productive learning ecosystem that rapidly builds learning value organization-wide.
The six innovative components of Expertus' LMS that were recognized for 2013 include:
1. ExpertusONE Mobile − The market's leading mobile learning app with true offline sync that enables users to learn anytime, anywhere, on any Android or Apple iOS device.
2. ExpertusONE Insights − A revolutionary, easy to use reporting interface and wizard that's never been seen in a LMS before now.
3. Contextual & Continuous Social Learning − Extends and elevates learning beyond the classroom for full engagement and high learning adoption.
4. ExpertusONE Meetings − The market's only LMS with a built-in virtual conferencing module.
5. ExpertusONE API − Provides seamless, hassle-free connectivity with other business systems using the industry's broadest REST API library.
6. ExpertusONE Commerce − The easiest and most robust program available for growing/managing commercial training.
All Technology Awards entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group Sr. Analysts and executive leadership based on the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation and overall measureable benefits.
"We are extremely proud to honor our 2013 award-winning organizations for their remarkable achievements," Mike Cooke, CEO of Brandon Hall Group, Inc., said. "This elite group excelled in developing measurable, sustainable programs that produced outstanding business results."
For more information about Expertus or ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email email@example.com.
More Resources & Information
- Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertusone.com
- Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
- Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.2/id731343114?mt=8
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v42
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and Asia, and provides a full range of LMS delivery and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
About Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
Having worked with more than 10,000 clients globally and after 20 years of delivering world-class solutions, Brandon Hall Group is the preeminent research and analyst organization focused on developing research-driven solutions to drive organizational performance for emerging and large organizations. Brandon Hall Group has an extensive repository of thought leadership, research, data and expertise in learning and development, talent management, sales effectiveness, marketing impact and executive management. Visit www.brandonhall.com to learn more.
Media Contact: Gordon Johnson, Expertus, 919-342-3757, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com