ExpertusONE Quickly Becoming the Go-to LMS for Cutting-edge Tech Companies All based in Silicon Valley, these innovative software and technology firms greatly value ExpertusONE's highly sophisticated, yet incredibly simple to use LMS design
SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Expertus announced today the record, ongoing expansion of its ExpertusONE LMS customer base from the Silicon Valley area. All of the companies are major, global players in the software and technology industries, and are drawn to ExpertusONE's next-gen, forward-looking design.
"There is a reason why ExpertusONE was named the #1 LMS for 2013 and 2014… it has the most sophisticated LMS software design with the easiest to use functionality," Ramesh Ramani, Expertus' President and CEO, said. "Other cutting-edge companies understand and value this next-gen architecture. So they quickly recognize the tremendous benefits our LMS will deliver − now and well into the future."
Built from the cloud-up, only ExpertusONE leverages the heuristic design principles developed by today's most popular websites − Google, Facebook, Amazon and more. The result is: a user interface that's extraordinarily simple to use; a sophisticated architecture that's exceptionally easy to run; and a highly productive learning ecosystem that rapidly builds learning value organization-wide.
Sample New Customer Case Summaries
This market-leading software company manages information, processes and applications in real-time for over 4,000 customers with a total market capitalization of $5.1 billion. However, without an LMS in place, they were struggling to track and maintain training compliance for their employees and contractors.
The software company chose to implement the ExpertusONE Cloud LMS because of its modern, user-friendly UI, built-in gamification tool and multilingual global platform. And to date, it has helped to quickly and easily overhaul their entire compliance training program:
- Expect a 734% ROI based on first year savings from non-compliance penalties, compliance tracking costs and employee engagement benefits
- Native gamification module raised learning engagement by recognizing and rewarding the most productive learners
- Training compliance was dramatically improved thanks to ExpertusONE's robust tracking and reporting tool
- Training adoption also grew since ExpertusONE centralized all training and offered it in multiple languages with a personalized interface
This pioneering electric automobile company was experiencing high growth. However, they had several, disparate learning systems that could not support: their global expansion (including multiple business units and languages), large scale data volume, eCommerce and complex, highly-regulated compliance training. They also wanted to provide an easy-to-use learner experience that would be engaging enough for their Silicon Valley-based engineers, marketing and sales staff.
After reviewing the top LMS solutions available, the company chose ExpertusONE because it best addressed all of their needs:
- Consolidated all training efforts/learning into one system with a rapid deployment
- Offered a multilingual system with native compliance tools that support the assignment, tracking and reporting on of regulated training
- Provided a "second-to-none" user experience that's intuitive enough for skilled labor, but engaging enough for engineers, marketing and sales
- Created a personalized UI that met the company's high design and innovation standards; the interface's ease of use also allows for a quick rollout of advanced LMS features − mobile apps, gamification, etc.
Additionally, Expertus was able to be a strategic Silicon Valley-based partner, providing local support and taking input on ExpertusONE's roadmap.
This rapid-growth, big-data software company needed a better way to provide business-critical training to its customers and partners. Before meeting with Expertus, they were managing training through three separate applications, none of which were integrated.
They chose to implement the ExpertusONE Cloud LMS because it could quickly and easily consolidate their learning administration − and provide a cutting-edge user experience that perfectly reflects the company's technology forward brand.
To date, their platform benefits are many:
- Consolidates eLearning, virtual and instructor-led training into a single catalog
- Offers all registrations and user accounts in just one system; reports across all users and classes
- Provides a multilingual platform with advanced, global eCommerce
- Delivers user profile-based learning paths and recommended training
For more information about Expertus or ExpertusONE, please call 877-827-8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Resources & Information
- Expertus Website: www.expertus.com; ExpertusONE: www.expertusone.com
- Blog: http://expertusone.wordpress.com/
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExpertusONE
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/Expertus
- Apple iOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expertusone-mobile-4.3/id873021133?mt=8
- Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expertus.mobilelms.v43
Expertus delivers next-gen, cloud-based learning management system technology that represents a whole new way of thinking about learning. Based in Silicon Valley, Expertus serves customers from offices in the US, Europe and Asia, and provides a full range of LMS delivery and support services to ensure smooth transitions from legacy systems, rapid technology deployment and sustained learning success.
Media Contact: Gordon Johnson, Expertus, 919-342-3757, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com