SAN JOSE, Calif., March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) is putting the focus on simple, fast and smart data center and mobility solutions at Interop (Booth #1351) through a variety of activities at the show, including interactive demos and a series of CIO Innovation Sessions.
Interop attendees will hear and see firsthand how the company's innovative networking solutions, including Best of Interop Finalist, Purview, are enabling customers to deliver consistent and seamless experiences to their user base in today's mobile environment. Joining Extreme in its booth to discuss technology concerns and trends around big data, analytics and Wi-Fi are top technology leaders from several industries.
WHERE: Interop 2014; Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV; Booth #1351
WHEN: March 31 – April 4, 2014
- The CIO & CMO -- Adversaries No More – Vala Afshar, CMO, Extreme Networks
- Wednesday, April 2 at 10:30 a.m.
On The Fly Wi-Fi
- During this live broadcast, Mike Leibovitz, director of mobility and applications at Extreme Networks, will discuss key trends within the WLAN industry with Interop Mobility Track speaker, Lee Badman.
CIO Innovation Sessions:
- Brian Freed, vice president of strategy for SGI – Big Data U: Big Data Driven Innovation; Steps to Success
- Tuesday, April 1 at 3 p.m.; Wednesday, April 2 at 10:30 a.m.
- Brian Freed, vice president of strategy for SGI – Big Data U: Why Infrastructure Matters
- Tuesday, April 1 at 3:45 p.m.; Wednesday, April 2 at 11:45 a.m.
- Ali Youssef, CPHIMS, CWNE, senior solutions architect for Henry Ford Health System – Support Hospitals with Intelligent Networks
- Wednesday, April 2 at 1 p.m and 4:30 p.m.; Thursday, April 3 at 11:15 a.m.
- Doug McDonald, CPHIMS, CWDP, CWS, wireless network manager for Henry Ford Health System – Preparing for 802.11ac
- Tuesday, April 1 at 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.; Wednesday, April 2 at 2:30 p.m. and 4 p.m.; Thursday, April 3 at 1:45 p.m.
- Phil Komarny, CEO of Robots and Pencils – The Pace of Innovation around Mobile Technology
- Wednesday, April 2 at 3:30 p.m.; Thursday, April 3 at 10:45 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Fred Kirsch, vice president of content marketing, New England Patriots – The New England Patriots and The Experience Economy
- Tuesday, April 1 at 6:30 p.m.; Wednesday April 2 at 11:15 a.m. and 1:45 p.m; Thursday, April 3 at 11:45 a.m.
VIP Demo Tours
VIP demo tours in the Extreme Networks booth include solutions for high performance Wi-Fi, the software defined data center, network visibility and simplified management. Attendees can also view a demo of the recently introduced Purview network-powered application analytics and optimization solution, which has been selected as a Best of Interop finalist for the management award category.
- Extreme Networks at Interop webpage
- Vala Afshar's session on the Interop webpage
- Best of Interop Finalist press release
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) is setting a new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and market leading service and support. The company delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 12,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com.
Extreme Networks, the Extreme Networks logo, and Purview are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other names are the property of their respective owners.
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this press release, including without limitation statements as to features, performance, and benefits of Extreme Networks products, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to risks and uncertainties, including network design and actual results of use of the product in different environments. We undertake no obligation to update the forward-looking information in this release. Other important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are contained in the Company's 10-Qs and 10-Ks that are on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov.
408 579 3483
617 624 3231
SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.