Fast-Forward to 2025: New Mega Trends Transforming the World as We Know It Frost & Sullivan's complimentary webinar uncovers the transformational shifts that will redefine both mature and emerging markets, impacting stakeholders globally
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Research Team Senior Partner Sarwant Singh, Program Manager Archana Amarnath and Team Leader Archana Vidyasekar, as well as Fast Future Global Futurist and CEO Rohit Talwar
The increasing political and economic dominance of emerging markets, rapid rate of urbanization, web of 80 billion connected devices, and creation of a connected life are among the key trends that will transform the world. The development and emergence of mega and smart cities; "smart" concepts replacing "green;" geo socialization; innovating to zero; and game changers beyond Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) are key discussion points during this briefing. These mega trends are imperative to all stakeholders who are impacted by them as they are influencing the world we live in now and shaping it into what it will be in coming years.
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand future urban movement of mega city corridors as well as networked, integrated and smart cities, and evaluate the resulting opportunities and threats
- Explore the future of retail as it merges online and innovations like the "bricks and clicks" model creating virtual and mobile stores
- Identify opportunities arising from the expected 80 billion connected devices in 2020 and the $730 billion connected living market comprising of connected homes, work and cities
- Recognize the top 10 mature and emerging industries of the future including online retail, cyber security and 3-D printing
- Spot new business models such as "value for many" and "sharing economy" determining market implications and business strategies
This webinar is a top-level view of key findings and a glimpse into two year-long research. It will provide all companies, including but not limited to, manufacturers and service providers, with a clear view of the evolution of global trends to help drive growth and innovation in a rapidly changing environment.
"Each of these mega trends have cross-sectoral and synergetic opportunities providing great prospects for all industry stakeholders," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Partner and Head of Visionary Innovation Sarwant Singh.
"Companies are becoming cognizant of these trends and making innovative moves in the industry leading to convergence of competition and multiple partnerships," said Visionary Innovation Program Manager Archana Amarnath. "The future of connected living and innovations within the connected home and work will completely change consumer experience and expectations. These trends will have cross-industry implications and an all-encompassing impact on all companies no matter which tier they operate in within the ecosystem."
- Register to attend this briefing by visiting: http://bit.ly/1in9LlM
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Visionary Innovation Group, please visit: http://www.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan