AUBURN HILLS, Mich., March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Each month, the digital magazine FCA360 provides in-depth feature articles about FCA US LLC and its Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep®, Ram, Mopar® and SRT vehicles and products.
Optimized for use on multiple web browsers and mobile devices, FCA360 enables users to explore product news, innovations, lifestyle, professional achievement and travel from every angle. Major stories about FCA US, a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies, can be found on FCA360 at www.fca360.com.
- Celebrating 80 Years of Mopar – Throughout 2017, the Mopar brand will mark its 80th year with a large slate of initiatives, including limited-edition anniversary vehicles, 80th anniversary-themed service, parts and customer-care offers, special merchandise, events, celebrations and much more.
- Jeep Wrangler Delivers More Capability: 2017 Rubicon Recon – Already the most capable production vehicle in the world, the 2017 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon is made for the most severe, rugged off-road terrain. Improved off-road prowess is a result of a stronger front axle, enhanced rock rails and heavy-duty cast differential covers.
- Dodge Unleashes the 2018 Dodge Durango SRT – SRT in an SUV? Yes, please. Dodge is putting the pedal to the metal with the new 2018 Dodge Durango SRT – America's fastest, most powerful and most capable three-row SUV.
- Dare to be Rare: 2017 Ram 1500 Copper Sport – This limited edition adapts an eye-popping and vivid monochromatic exterior hue with body-color grille, a black-decaled Sport performance hood, black Ram's head grille badge, black tailgate badge and black body-side badges. Big 22-inch polished aluminum wheels fill the fenders (available on two-wheel drive, with 20-inch wheels available on four-wheel drive).
- The Wait is Over: 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia lineup has arrived – The highly anticipated 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia lineup – including Giulia, Giulia Ti, and Giulia Quadrifoglio – is now on sale in the U.S. market and available at dealerships nationwide.
Follow FCA US news and video on:
Company website: www.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: media.fcanorthamerica.com
Company blog: blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Twitter (Spanish): www.twitter.com/fcausespanol
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fca360-celebrates-80-years-of-mopar-and-unleashes-the-2018-dodge-durango-srt-300418088.html
SOURCE FCA US LLC