Breakdown of primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of fiber cement.
The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 56%, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 11%
• By Designation: Director level – 59%, C level – 28%, Others – 13%
• By Region: North America – 43%, Asia-Pacific – 29%, Europe – 21%, RoW – 7%
The various suppliers of fiber cement and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Etex Group NV (Belgium)
2. James Hardie Industries PLC (Ireland)
3. Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
4. Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA (France)
5. Toray Industries Inc (Japan)
6. CSR Limited (Australia)
7. The Siam Cement Public Company Limited (Thailand)
8. Nichiha Fiber Cement (Japan)
9. Plycem USA, Inc. (U.S.)
10. Cembrit Holding A/S (Denmark)
REASONS TO BUY THE REPORT:
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market for fiber cement comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03912472-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fiber-cement-market-by-material--application--end-use---forecast-to-2021-300343190.html