CHICAGO, Feb. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Fieldglass, Inc., the global cloud technology leader in flexible workforce management, marked the end of 2013 – its eighth consecutive year of profitability – with significant customer growth, industry recognition and global innovation. This success validates the company's strategy, driven by its tenured management team that has guided its best-in-class Vendor Management System (VMS) technology and consultative services for the last 15 years.
- In addition to being named the largest VMS provider by Staffing Industry Analysts' annual report for the fifth consecutive year, Fieldglass reported 69 new customer awards in 2013. The growth demonstrates that organizations of varying program sizes, scope and geographic reach continue to find that Fieldglass is the best long-term partner for their needs. This new business also further extends the company's stronghold as the preferred VMS provider within a number of key industries including pharmaceutical, energy, financial services and telecommunications.
- Multiple award programs recognized Fieldglass for both its product innovation and strategic vision this past year. Fieldglass won the CODiE award for "Best Human Capital/Talent Management Solution" for its VMS' usability as well as ease and speed of implementation. Also noteworthy, the company won the Illinois Technology Association CityLIGHTS "Lighthouse" award for its part in elevating Chicago's technology community through product, business and industry leadership.
- Demonstrating its broad, global use, the Fieldglass VMS was accessed by two million new users and in 15 languages in 2013. To support this growth, the company extended its customer support offerings to include a multi-lingual, 24/7 helpdesk to serve users in more than 100 countries.
Anticipated 2014 Trends:
- Fieldglass customers are taking a mature, strategic approach to their flexible labor programs in 2014. With the core part of the contingent workforce now stabilized, companies are seeking additional opportunities to improve their programs via category-specific supplier management practices and advanced analytics using data modeling and optimization.
- A strong trend that will undoubtedly continue to grow is a greater emphasis on SOW spend management. Validating its pioneering, pattern-based approach and significant technology investments, Fieldglass customer adoption of SOW grew by 80 percent in 2013.
- Many customers are using the Fieldglass VMS to drive compliance to the European Union's Agency Workers Directive and its country-specific interpretations. As the largest and most-tenured VMS in the major European markets, Fieldglass has established a set of implementation best practices that will likely drive higher VMS adoption in Western Europe in particular.
ABOUT FIELDGLASS, INC.
Fieldglass' innovative, cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) allows organizations to better procure, manage and optimize their global flexible workforces, including contingent labor, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors.
Fieldglass consistently leads the VMS industry in total spend and global footprint, according to Staffing Industry Analysts. GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Monsanto, Rio Tinto and Salesforce.com are among the 250+ organizations that leverage Fieldglass to achieve total workforce visibility. Customers have access to best practices, unmatched expertise and the largest VMS user community to optimize all areas of services procurement including complex spend, worker quality, corporate and external compliance and contingent workforce program efficiencies. For more information, visit www.fieldglass.com.
SOURCE Fieldglass, Inc.