NEW YORK, August 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: MWW). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=MWW
Highlights from our MWW Report include:
- Revenue In Line with Consensus Estimates - According to a Yahoo Finance report on July 30, 2015, Monster Worldwide, Inc. reported its Q2 2015 revenues at $180 million, which was in line with the Zacks consensus estimate, but declined 2% Y-o-Y from $194 million reported in Q2 2014, impacted by unfavorable currency translation. Revenue from the Company's Careers - North America operations was $119.8 million, down 5.1% Y-o-Y. Revenue from Careers - International segment was $61.3 million, up by 3% Y-o-Y at constant currency and down 11.3% Y-o-Y at actual rates.
- Monster Sees a New 52-Week High Post Q2 Results - On the day following the results, Monster stock reached a new 52-week high of $7.45 per share. The Company's Non-GAAP net income was $9 million or $0.10 per share, compared to $7 million or $0.08 per share in Q2 2014. Monster reported non-GAAP operating expenses of $163 million, down 10% Y-o-Y. Adjusted EBITDA of $29 million was up by 13% Y-o-Y and adjusted EBITDA margin came in at 16%, which increased 290 bps led by Careers - North America which expanded to 29%. Moreover, earnings of $0.06 per share (including stock-based compensation but excluding one-time items) were in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate.
- Balance Sheet & Cash Flow - Monster exited the quarter with $107.7 million in cash and cash equivalents, compared with $94.3 million as on Dec 31, 2014. Net cash from operating activities was $16 million and free cash flow was $9 million. Further, deferred revenue was $282 million compared with $304 million as on March 31, 2015.
- Strong Growth in H1 2015 Net Income - Monster Worldwide reported net income of $7 million or $0.08 per share during the first half of the fiscal, compared to $2 million or $0.02 per share in H1 2014. However total revenue of $364.1 million for the first six months of 2015 was lower vis-a-vis $392.6 million reported in the corresponding period last year, thereby representing a 2% decline on a constant currency basis and 7% at actual rates.
- Guidance for Q3 2015 and Q4 2015 - For Q3 2015, the Company expects non-GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations in the range of $0.09 to $0.13, excluding $3 to $4 million of stock-based compensation and $1.2 million of non-cash debt discount amortization related to the convertible debt and restructuring charges associated with its Reallocate to Accelerate program. Further, the Company said that it is on track to reach its Q4 2015 EBITDA margin of 18%-22%.
To find out how this influences our rating on Monster Worldwide, Inc., read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=MWW
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.