DUBLIN, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dk3z2/fish_and_seafood) has announced the addition of the "Fish and Seafood Market in Angola: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the Angola fish and seafood market, offering readers an unrivalled understanding of the market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, and is designed to help market participants to make informed business decisions.
Key Topics Covered:
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Angola.
- Fish and Seafood market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated.
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Benefits of this Report:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the fish and seafood market in Angola.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
1. ANGOLA: COUNTRY PROFILE
2. FISH AND SEAFOOD MARKET IN ANGOLA
3. ANGOLA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FISH AND SEAFOOD
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN ANGOLA
5. CONSUMERS OF FISH AND SEAFOOD IN ANGOLA'S MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dk3z2/fish_and_seafood
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets