Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017
DUBLIN, Ireland, July 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpnw5s/floating) has announced the addition of the "Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017 - Extensive E&P Activity in Brazil's Pre-Salt Areas to Drive Growth" report to their offering.
GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017 - Extensive E&P Activity in Brazil's Pre-Salt Areas to Drive Growth.
The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the global Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) industry highlighting the various concerns and shifting trends. The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the industry, citing the strategic incentives of the respective parties involved at various levels of the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges of relevance.
- Overview and analysis of the technological and contractual aspects of the FPSO Industry
- Key trends and challenges in the global FPSO and FSO industry
- Analysis by geography and company of current and expected annual production capacities
- Global FPSO and FSO fleet information and analysis involving the location of deployment and the production and storing capacities respectively, for both active and planned vessels
- Information about the shipyard of manufacture, mooring system and depth of the water at the site of deployment for active and planned FPSO and FSO vessels.
Reasons to buy
- Building business strategy with the help of specific insights on the key incentives for the parties involved in the construction, operation and finance of the FPSO and FSO industry.
- Increasing future revenue and maximizing profitability by helping you plan and budget future commercial interests in the FPSO and FSO industry and other affiliated industries.
- Understanding the process of FPSO manufacture, planning and operation and gaining insight into the most potent areas in terms of business opportunity and contractual involvement.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bpnw5s/floating
SOURCE Research and Markets