Contest Now Open for Couples to Win One of Five FREE
Weddings will include airfare for the bride, groom and up to eight guests, five complimentary rooms, a wedding cake, photographer and flowers, and will take place at the following resorts:
- Old Bahama Bay by Ginn Sur Mer - an elegant and tranquil Grand Bahama Island resort, boasting luxurious accommodations, sparkling white sand beaches and breathtaking ocean views.
- Pelican Bay at Lucaya - a charming boutique resort located just steps from Grand Bahama Island's entertainment center and offering tropically decorated suites and complimentary continental breakfast each morning
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort - ideally situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of
Nassau'smost spectacular white-sand beach and featuring seven acres of stunning waterscape, three freshwater pools with waterfalls, a swim-up bar and Jacuzzis nestled in a tropical landscape
- SuperClub Breezes - an all-inclusive tropical escape with a spectacular beachfront setting that boasts unparalleled water sports, three fresh water pools, a rock-climbing wall, tennis and the full-service Blue Mahoe spa.
- Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino - located on one of the world's most beautiful beaches and offering inspiring views, eight restaurants & lounges, a Vegas style casino, an ocean front pool with spiral water slide and much more.
Whether entering the Bridal Bailout contest or not, all couples can take advantage of great savings with a limited time offer from the Bahamas Bridal Association. A special package is now available, allowing soon-to-be-weds the opportunity to tie the knot in paradise for just
Life in the 700 Islands Of The Bahamas just keeps getting better. And it's easy to see why. With world-class diving and fishing, miles of picture perfect beaches, and gorgeous turquoise water, visitors have the opportunity to do everything or nothing at all. From Exuma, Eleuthera and Abaco to exciting
*2009 Brides.com American Wedding Study
Media Contacts: Ellen Wilson Weber Shandwick (212) 445-8057 email@example.com Anita Johnson-Patty Bahamas Ministry of Tourism (954) 236-9292 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Bahamas Ministry of Tourism