Free ICD-10 Coding Webinar Presented by BridgeFront and HCPro BridgeFront to host Jennifer Avery, Senior Regulatory Specialist of HCPro, Inc., in a free webinar on how to avoid roadblocks in navigating the ICD-10 implementation process on Tuesday, January 29 at 12:00 p.m. EST.
VANCOUVER, Wash., Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --
Attendees Will Learn:
- Recognize key differences between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM that impact implementation
- Understand key education points to a successful transition to new ICD-10-PCS for inpatient facility services
- Identify essential timeline factors for ICD-10 implementation for physicians, CDIS, and coders to ensure readiness
- The webinar occurs on Tuesday, January 29, 2013
- The time is 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. EST
- BridgeFront webinars occur every month
Register here - www4.gotomeeting.com/register/739365919
Learn more - www.bridgefront.com/webinars/2013.01.29_coding/information.php
It is now 2013; the final full year healthcare facilities will use ICD-9. Are you ready for ICD-10? Join BridgeFront and HCPro for a free webinar that will demonstrate key differences between ICD-9 and ICD-10, that could impact a successful migration to ICD-10.
This webinar will help you understand the education needed for your staff - ensuring they understand the changes and their role in the conversion. The presentation is intended for anyone involved in the implementation planning process to help make an informed of decision for their educational goals and timeline — this includes Physicians, CDIS, Billers, Coders, and Case Managers in an inpatient facility.
Effective, customizable and budget-friendly; BridgeFront helps healthcare, government and businesses provide the highest quality of staff education. You have the flexibility to take any online course as-is or modify it, and even build your own courses. For over ten years, BridgeFront has provided engaging online education on compliance, revenue cycle, patient communications, clinical, leadership and now ICD-10. For more information, go to www.bridgefront.com.