FREE lice zapping comb for a limited time only at CVS
NEEDHAM, Mass., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The RobiComb®, the world's leading lice zapping comb with over 2 million sold, is now free for a limited time at CVS. The RobiComb® is an innovative electronic comb that detects and kills on contact, eliminating both lice and eggs. It is clinically proven and doctor recommended in the Journal of American Academy of Dermatology and newly available at CVS.
Benefits of the RobiComb® versus leading lice shampoos:
- Leading lice shampoos use pesticides to kill lice but are also toxic for children. The RobiComb® is completely safe and is used on dry hair with no shampoo mess.
- Recent studies indicate that over 75% of North American lice have become resistant to the most common active ingredients in the leading lice shampoos. The RobiComb® kills all lice on contact.
- The RobiComb® can be used regularly to detect and prevent future outbreaks. It uses an audible signal to indicate the presence of new lice.
- Unlike shampoos, the RobiComb® can be reused over and over again.
- It actually works. No more frustrating trips to the drugstore to try something else.
Visit www.LiceGuard.com to learn more about getting your FREE RobiComb® at CVS.
The RobiComb® is owned and produced by LiceGuard®. LiceGuard® is a leading provider in non-toxic solutions to both eliminate and prevent lice. Visit www.LiceGuard.com to learn more about our other products including: our non-toxic LiceGuard®Repellent for 24 hour protection against new lice and our new LiceGuard® Lice & Egg Elimination Kit.
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.