LOS ANGELES, May 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- From untouched rainforests to a "Monkey Island"; from working cacao plantations to pristine R&R beaches; from two thousand-year-old temples to huge metropolises of fine dining, Asia is a continent of contrasts – to be highlighted during Crystal's 2015 Asia cruise season. Ten 12- and 13-day itineraries, plus five shortened "Getaways" of six- to seven-days, kick off the ultra-luxe line's 25th year of sailing by cruising through Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Indonesia. Highlights include:
- Maiden calls to Belawan, Indonesia; Sanya, China; Kochi and Aomori Japan;
- Later evening stays in Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Chan May, Vietnam; Bali, Indonesia; Pusan, South Korea; Taipei/Keelung, Taiwan; and Singapore;
- Culture/region-intensive itineraries, including two all-China cruises, with multiple overnights in the country's major cities, and other voyages concentrating heavily on Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- At least two separate overnights offered on every cruise;
- Calls to gems "less-visited" by the line, such as Yantai, China (Crystal's first visit since 1996); Malacca City and Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia; and Taipei/Keelung, Taiwan;
- Two-night stays in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and Yangon (formerly Burma);
- A three-day pre-/post-cruise overnight land program to Beijing and the Great Wall, included with two March/April cruises
"The 2015 Asia voyages amount to one of our most immersive, wide-ranging seasons in the region in our 25-year history," says Crystal President Edie Rodriguez. "All travelers – those cruising Asia for the first time and those who have long loved visiting there – will find something new to broaden their perspectives on these ancient lands."
Crystal's 2015 Asia itineraries collectively call in Ho Chi Minh City and Chan May, Vietnam; Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi, Malaysia; Surabaya, Bali, Semarang, Jakarta and Belawan, Indonesia; Sihanoukville, Cambodia; Pusan, South Korea; Taipei/Keelung, Taiwan; Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sanya, Dalian, Xiamen, Yantai and Beijing, China; and Kochi, Osaka, Aomori, Otaru and Tokyo, Japan.
Until June 30, all-inclusive cruise fares for the 2015 Asia season start at $2,025/person, with up to $1,800/person in credits (for airfare) and savings if booked by June 30.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
For more information and Crystal reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit www.crystalcruises.com.
CONTACT: Mimi Weisband or Susan Wichmann 310-203-4305, email@example.com.