Frost & Sullivan Invites Information Technology Leaders to Submit Nominations for the 2015 CIO Impact Awards Setting Standards for the Industry Worldwide
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As successful Chief Information Officers and their teams are increasingly being called upon to play key roles in innovating enterprise strategy as well as implementing the advanced technologies required to realize strategic goals, Frost & Sullivan's CIO Impact Awards 2015 continues to honor enterprise teams and individuals that are enabling revolutionary new business models and strategies through the pioneering use of transformative technologies.
CIO Impact Awards recipients will be presented at the awards gala on the final day of the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, February 10, 2015, in San Francisco, Calif., and will be recognized as global IT leaders.
Nominate any Chief Information Officer or their team around the world by visiting frost.com/cioawards.
CIO Impact Award participants can:
- Showcase their company as leaders in technology implementation
- Receive global recognition for a winning project and individual achievement from industry peers
- Promote expertise to excite customers, prospects, partners, shareholders and employees
- Position their company as a change agent for the global economy
- Network with other award recipients to share best practices and grow prospective customer and partner network
Companies and their IT teams are invited to nominate their breakthrough projects in the following categories:
- Enterprise Social Networking
- Advanced Software Development
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data
- Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Data and Network Resilience
Find category descriptions and further details about the CIO Impact Awards by visiting: http://bit.ly/1iAPTx4. Technology vendors are also welcome to facilitate nominations for clients that have completed outstanding projects. There is no cost to submit a CIO Impact Awards nomination, and nominations close September 12, 2014.
"The 2014 CIO Impact Awards have a special meaning for NutriSavings as this award is truly designed to measure the business impact using innovative technologies," said NutriSavings Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer/Chief Information Officer Niraj Jetly. "The CIO Impact Award gala is the best place to be for any CIO who wants to be immersed in astounding quality of content within an amazing list of speakers. I learned a lot of new things and made new friends from the industry that we can collaborate with."
2014 CIO Impact Awards Gala recipients:
- Unified Communications and Collaboration: San Francisco Giants
- Mobility: Marin General Hospital, UBS
- Cloud Computing: McKesson Corp, Choose Digital Inc.
- Enterprise Architecture: Ricoh Americas Corp., British Telecom Ltd.
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data: NutriSavings, WhitePages, SumAll
- Data and Network Resilience: IndusInd Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
Complimentary Webinar - What It Takes To Be a Winner:
Join us for a complimentary webinar on June 12, 2014, to discover what the CIO Impact Awards & Gala will offer. The CIO Impact Awards Experience Webinar: "What It Takes To Be a Winner," will feature 2014 CIO Impact Awards recipients Choose Digital Inc. Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer Mario Cruz and Omnicom Media Group Chief Information Officer Ken Corriveau. To learn more about the complimentary webinar go to: www.frost.com/cioweb.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan