During the session entitled, Intelligent Mobility: A Rapidly Forming Ecosystem of Automotive and Technologies Companies, Frost & Sullivan will examine the opportunities arising from a combination of autonomous driving, electrification and shared mobility models. For the first time in history, these models present an opportunity to change the product-oriented outlook of the automotive and transportation market with new service models.
Frost & Sullivan will explore case studies of successful implementations by automotive and technology companies, and provide best practices to identify the correct business models, partners and winning solutions.
In this session, participants will gain insight on the following:
- An assessment of the features, services and pricing policies adopted in the intelligent mobility solutions currently available
- Best practices on positioning new solutions while taking into account the needs of cities, smart homes and the connected car
- The framework of a successful intelligent mobility ecosystem and the important stakeholders within the model
"Even as technology rapidly advances, the aspirational goal of driverless electric mobility seems ever so difficult to realize. Regulations around safety, liability and privacy; roadway infrastructure development; data security and business model issues are likely to push commercial deployment past 2025. Connected automated mobility, however, is here today and promises to improve safety, reduce carbon footprint and enhance the overall driving experience," stated Frost & Sullivan Mobility Vice President Veerender Kaul. "In this session, our goal is to explore the potential for value creation through connected and automated driving across the mobility ecosystem and examine the roadmap and business models for implementation."
GIL 2016: Silicon Valley is an opportunity to gain new insight and perspective on business and technology issues that matter most, now and in the future. It is where participants will collaborate in real time with other innovative and visionary thinkers, and push beyond their personal and organizational boundaries to create the future. Join us, and be a part of what makes GIL a powerhouse of ideas and meaningful connections: Its participants!
If you would like to discuss attending, participating or sponsoring the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and join the conversation #GILSV.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frost--sullivans-gil-2016-silicon-valley-event-uncovers-innovative-service-models-within-the-intelligent-mobility-ecosystem-300317389.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan