"Conventional seeds segment led the market with the largest share in 2015"
On the basis of trait, the fruit & vegetable seeds market has been segmented into GM and conventional. The market was led by conventional trait followed by GM. Conventional seeds are largely used by farmers because of its high efficiency, ease of use, and availability.
"Asia-Pacific dominated the market with the largest share"
Asia-Pacific formed the largest market for fruit & vegetable seeds in 2015, whereas Europe accounted for the second-largest market share in 2015. The North American region is projected to be growing at the highest growth rate from 2016 to 2022. Growth in the agriculture sector in countries such as U.S., Canada, and Mexico is promoting the growth of the fruit & vegetable seeds market in the region. The global fruit & vegetable seeds market is segmented region-wise, with a detailed analysis of each region by studying the key markets. These regions include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Breakdown of profile of primary participants is as follows:
? By Company Type: Tier 1 – 30 %, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 25%
? By Designation: Directors – 22%, C level – 28%, and Manager level – 50%
? By Region: North America – 35%, Europe – 23%, Asia-Pacific – 32%, and RoW – 10%
The fruit & vegetable seeds market is dominated by Bayer CropScience (Germany), Syngenta AG (Switzerland), Monsanto (U.S), Groupe Limagrain (France) and Sakata Seed Corp (Japan). Other players include Advanta Limited (India), Takii & Co. Ltd. (Japan), Mahindra Agri (India), and Western Bio Vegetable Seed Pvt. Ltd. (India).
- This study estimates the global market of fruit & vegetable seeds, in terms of dollar value, till 2022, segmented on the basis of type, trait, form, and farm type.
- It offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of this market with reference to the competitive landscape, and the preferred development strategies such as agreements, expansions, mergers, and acquisitions to gain a larger share in the market.
- It provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, winning imperatives, and key issues of the market.
- It covers various important aspects of the market. These include analysis of the value chain, competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value, and future trends in the fruit & vegetable seeds market.
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the fruit & vegetable seeds market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on fruit & vegetable seeds offered by the top players in the global fruit & vegetable seeds market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the fruit & vegetable seeds market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets—the report analyzes the markets for fruit & vegetable seeds across various regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fruit & vegetable seeds market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the global fruit & vegetable seeds market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04364827-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fruit--vegetable-seeds-market-by-type-trait-form-farm-type-and-region---global-forecast-to-2022-300368287.html